✴☪ pяoʟoɢuє ☪✴

Written by xXCuteMariaClaraXx ;)

All rights reserved 2016

I have to apologize that English is not my first language, so please understand my writing grammar. And hey! I'm still a kid right?!

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WATCHED THE "THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU" AND TO THOSE WHO WANTED TO SEE MORE OF ADAM DRIVER'S PHILIP ALTMAN, WELL HERE IT IS! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

~This takes place a year after the movie~

__________________________________________________________________________

"Jesus! Philip! How many times have I told you to arrange them correctly!"

"I am doing it correctly, Paul!"

"Oh yeah, you just put the prices in a different section! God, why did even I hire you?!"

"Because you said so! Paul!"

The two siblings were continuing to argue but grown tired of it and decided to stop their petty argument as Paul told Philip to look after the shop while he was gone.

"You're in charge here while I'm gone and don't do anything stupid. Is.That.Clear?" Points at his little brother in an almost threatening manner.

"Yeah, Paul. I got your message." He replied sarcastically by rolling his eyes, not affected at his older brother's threat.

"Good." Paul nodded as he went out of the store leaving Philip to look after for he went towards at the cash register and just sat there to do whatever he does when he's bored. While staying at the same spot for an hour and listening pop music at his phone wearing earphones until something caught his eye as he looked up to see a girl entering the store.

He just stood there not moving an inch from the cash register as the brown haired girl removes her sunglasses and puts it on top of her head then looks around inside the store. Philip moves away from his spot then approaches her who is looking at the Nike shoe section and observes the athletic pink neon sneaker by holding it with her hand. Philip made a clear throat for the girl to notice him. The girl removes her eyes from the sneaker she observe and looks at the guy at the side.

"Um. Would you like to measure your shoe size, ma'am?"

The girl blankly stared at him for a second then politely smiled.

"Yeah." she nodded and asked while showing him the sneaker in front. "Do you have a size 6 or 7 for this?"

"Uh. I will check it to see if there is a size for that shoe." he told her with a flirty smile but she just nodded, not falling over his playboy charms as Philip ran towards the back room where all of the sporting goods were inside. He searched and searched for an available neon pink sneaker until he found it and looked for the size of either 6 or 7 in these shoe boxes. it took ten minutes for him to look for the small size of the shoe as he finally found it at last. he ran quickly out of the back room and brings the two shoe boxes of 6 and 7 to the female customer. The girl walks over to him who felt his body was losing energy then puts her hand on his shoulder with concern.

"Are you okay? You shouldn't push yourself on looking for it as you can see I am patient, so you don't have to be in a rush, all right?"

"Nah, I'm fine." He smiled while his skin was slight sweaty and wipes his forehead with his covered arm then gives her the two shoe boxes. "Here, one size 6 and one size 7."