4. The Deal

Suddenly the figure was at my side, grabbing me and covering my mouth.

I tried to scream but it came out muffled.

"Shh, Its me" I spun around to come face to face with Lucas.

"What are you doing in my room?!" I blurted a little too loud. Immediatley covering my mouth as I said it.

"I'll tell you if you can keep your obnoxious outbursts to yourself" He said, looking at me impatiently, runnimg his hand through his hair.

Wait a minute. He just broke in my room and has the nerve to tell me to keep my voice down??!! Who exactly does he think he is?

Just as I opened my mouth to yell at him, Lucas pushed me against the wall and covered my mouth.

I've never thought me and the hottest boy in school would even breathe the same air, yet somehow, he was in my room?!

"Keep it down Princess" He whispered, looking dead into my eyes. I had to admit his toussled hair and dimples were really-

Focus Zoe. Focus.

My heart was beating out of my chest and my knees suddenly felt weak.

He must have noticed my burning red cheeks because his smirked.

"Check me out later Zoe" Lucas chuckled into my ear.

I still couldn't believe this boy. He knows my name? He's broke into my room and now he's talking to me like we're old buddies or something?!

"Look, I need a favor" He said, after removing his hand from my mouth.

"Ok.." I asked watching him closely. This was so weird.

He sat down on my bed and stared up at me.

Make yourself at home,why don't you?

Lucas looked up at me with his gorgeous green eyes. He had a mischevious smirk on his face.

" No, I can't do your homework" I tried to cover up the shakiness in my voice. I turned around and busied myself with fixing my stuff on my night table. I could feel his eyes burning into my back.

There was a second of silence before he spoke.

"No." He said firmly. "I need sex."

He was kidding. There was no way, he thought I was gonna- uh uh- No way. Lucas Black could not have the nerve to ..No.

I spun around so fast, my lamp nearly toppled over.

"What?!" I screamed. I could not contain myself.
"What did you just say?!"

"I need sex" Lucas said boldly. He was sitting at the edge of my bed, staring up at me with that stupidly sexy smirk.

"You're delusional, what? You think I'm a sex toy or something?" I said. "Thats never gonna happen"

"You'll come around" He said, standing up suddenly. He was still smirking. I hated that smirk yet I loved it.

"Are you deaf? Its not gonna happen!" I was furious that he thought I was easy or something. I turned around and pretended to fix my night table again.

Lucas chuckled behind me. "Look, princessa, pretending to fix your stuff will not make me dissappear"

Who exactly did this boy think he was?!

"Shut up and get out of my room" I said. "And stop calling me princessa!" I yelled. He really had a lot of pride.

"You'll say yes, unless you want this to be sent to the whole school princessa" He said tauntingly, completley ignoring what I said.