5. It Almost Happened

Hey friends!

I am soooo sorry I have not updated in a while, I've been busy with field hockey and school.  Hope you guys like the story. Comment what you think. Here is another chapter. Love you all!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UNEDITED CHAPTER

And then he leaned in.

"Say yes or you're gonna regret it" His lips stopped an inch away from mine and his green eyes gazed down at me, then my lips seductively.

"Y-yes" I stammered, breathlessey. My head was spinning and I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't believe myself.

The room was silent for a second, the only sound was the heavy breathing coming from me.

Lucas stared at me little longer ,clearly shocked. and then drew back.

He seriously had some type of power.

And then he smirked. "Told you would come around princessa" Lucas said.

"No" I said, suddenly getting furious.

"Yes princessa" He said. "Yes" Lucas pulled out his phone and sure enough, there was a recording of me reliving my worst nightmare. "Got it right here" He said, enjoying my misery.

It played back "Y-yes".

Y-yes.
Y-yes.
Y-yes.

I suddenly found my voice.

"You're such an asshole!" I screamed, shocking myself and Lucas. "Who the fuck do you think I am? YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN BREAK INTO MY ROOM, STEAL MY BRA, AND DEMAND SEX FROM ME?! YOU'RE CLEARLY SMOKING SOMETHING IF YOU ACTUALLY THINK IT WILL HAPPEN! HOW ABOUT YOU JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM AND-

I was cut off when Lucas' lips came crashing down on mine.

He was kissing me. Actually kissing. It was rough but somehow passionate.

I tried pushing him off but he had a strong hold on me.

I could feel myself melting into our kiss. My knees began to buckle and eyes fluttered. His mouth was still on mine, as he pushed me on my bed. He pulled away from me, breathlessly.

Lucas rolled me over, so I was on top of him, straddling him. He pulled off my shirt, revealing my bra. I immedietley began to feel insecure as his eyes traveled all over my body. His hands were at my waist, as he leaned back in for another hot kiss.

I began to tug at the hem of his shirt, and he lifted it over his head, revealing his toned chest and chiseled muscles. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I looked up into his green eyes, to see him staring back at me. His hair was toussled in a sexy way.

Just as things began to get heated, I heard the doorbell sound downstairs. I hopped off of Lucas and threw his shirt at him while grabbing mine. I saw him run a hand through his hair, while staring at me intently.

"We'll finish this later princessa" Lucas said and hopped out of my window.

I ran downstairs and opened the front door to see a rather attractive guy standing at the door, dressed in a suit, holding roses. He turned to look at me.

"Is Rose here?" He said, looking past my shoulder.

"No, Sorry. Wrong house" I said, slightly irritated.

He looked taken aback, and mumbled something under his breath, before surrying and walking back to his car. I closed the front door and took a deep breath.

What would have happened if that guy hadn't rung the doorbell? Would I be the same person right now?

I covered my face and groaned.

I feel so stupid for allowing that to happen with Lucas...but did I enjoy it?

I decided to watch a Disney movie. That always made things better, right? With icecream. So I grabbed a container of Cookie Dough Icecream and threw myself on the couch. I put on Cinderella.

Halfway through the movie, I checked the time. It was 9:47. I checked my phone, no message from Lucas. Why did I want him to text me? I don't even know if he has my number.

I kept thinking about him. He was such an ass. But he was a sexy ass. He was a sexy ass who I nearly just lost my virginity too.

Thankgod he didn't take off my pants, because I haven't shaved my legs.

The sound of the doorbell pulled me out of my thoughts. I jumped up and tossed my hair a little, trying to make myself look good, in case it was Lucas.

Why was I even tryna look good for him?

I opened the door to see my mom carrying a sleeping Ryan. I was a little dissappointed.

"Hi Zoe" She pecked me on the cheek, as she enetered the house.

"Hi Mom" I said, flashing her a smile
"How'd it go?"

Her eyes lit up. "Great honey. Thanks for asking" She said, smiling at me.

"Ryan knocked out as soon as we picked him up from the babysitters so I'm gonna put him to bed, and we'll talk after" She said, gesturing upstairs.

"Ok" I said, as she started up the stairs.

I heard my phone beep.

Vi - hey! whats up :)
Zoe - nothin hby

I didn't want to tell Vi yet. I planned on telling her at school, thats if I could make it through the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi lovely people,

Thanks for reading this story! I am trying to be consistent with updates! Sorry this chapter is so short and forgive me for any mistakes I made. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment. Be sure to vote and reccomend to you friends if you are enjoying the story. I will have another chapter up by Wednesday!

>> Can you believe Zoe almost lost her virginity to Lucas?!

Love you all ❤❤

PS: Im working on another story called "Alpha to My Luna". Look out for that. I will let you guys know when I have published the first chapter