6. The Party

"This is it!" Violet squealed. I rolled my eyes as she emerged from my closet holding up a shimmering gold satin dress with halter top straps.

"Vi, I am not wearing that" I said. "Who am I trying to impress?" I say, rolling my eyes.

"Um Hello? Lucas?" She said throwing the dress on the bed beside me, and going over to dig through her makeup bag.

"And you're definitely not caking my face with that makeup" I said gesturing to the contour kit and highlight she held up.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way, you choose kid" She said, glaring at me.

"Fine whatever, but I don't want any of that highlight stuff" I say, reluctantly.

"It makes you glow" Violet says, while applying makeup to her brush.

"It makes you look like a sweaty pig" I retort. I never understood why everyone was so crazed over the highlight thing.

"Shut up and let me finish" Vi said applying mascara to my lashes. "Your boyfriend and his posse will be here any minute to pick us up"

"Um excuse me...my boyfriend?" I say pushing her hand from my face to stare at her. "Says the girl who was looking at Ethan all googly eyed." I say, in a teasing tone.

"Whatever." Vi said, with a small smile, but her cheek were burning red. "Ok Daisy Doll, All done! Now go put on yor dress"

"You do the same" I say getting up. "You've got to make sure your ass looks extra good for Ethan" I say, with a smack to her butt.

"Shut up Lucas" Violet says, reaching out to smack me but I jumped away and ran to the bathroom.

"It's tough love babygirl" I shout with a chuckle, from inside the bathroom.

"I hate you!" Violet said from the other side of the door.

I laughed and quickly plugged in my curling iron to curl my hair. After I finished, I grabbed my dress from the rack behind the door and put it on.

As soon I stepped out, I saw Violet in a velvet soft red fitting dress. Her hair was in a high bun with loose strands hanging. She looked gorgeous.

"God Damn babe! You are smokin!" She said looking me over.

"Not too shabby yourself Vi " I say gesturing to her outfit, with a smile.

"Yeah whatever, quit hitting on me and let's go downstairs" She says grabbing her clutch. "Ethan just texted saying they are 2 minutes away"

I grabbed my clutch and as soon as we got down, we heard the doorbell sound.

I opened the door to see Ethan standing there, awkwardly.

"You were the messenger sent, I presume, to get us" I say, eyeing him.

"Yeah unfortunately " He says, looking me over, with a smirk.

"Wow Violet, you look hot" Ethan said staring at Vi, a little too long.

"Thanks" Violet said nodding with a smile, as the red flushed into her cheeks.

"Hey, so we leaving or are you gonna check out my best friend the while night?" I say, daringly, with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh yeah, the others are in the car" Ethan said.

I could hear the music blaring from the front door of my house and rowdy laughter from the cramped Jeep at the end of my driveway.

I opened up the front passenger seat to see Lucas in the driver's seat, laughing at some joke I didn't hear. Kai and Dylan were drinking a clear substance from a water bottle which was definitely not water.

"Wow Zoe, you clean up well, don't you? Lucas said smirking at me, while looking me up and down.

"Wish I could say the same for you" I say, with pat to his cheek, earning a chorus of laughter from behind.

Lucas gazed at me with the same smirk little longer, before turning on the car and speeding down the street, towards the party.

"Feisty eh?" He said, glancing at me before turning his attention back to the road.

I ignored his comment and kept my eyes straight forward.

"So you don't wanna talk now?" Lucas said.

"I can help with that" He said,low enough for only me to hear.

Suddenly his hand was on my thigh and my breath hitched in my throat and my heart rate sped up. I noticed Ethan and Vi snuggled up close together in the back, whispering and giggling to each other. 

My attention turned back to Lucas, whose hand had slid up higher on my leg.

This boy will be the death of me! He does this is on purpose, and I always fall for it! If his hand moves up one inch more , I'm gonna have to jump his bones, right here and right- Woahhhh Zo, FOCUS FOCUS!

"Lucas" I say through gritted teeth. Dylan and Kai were arguing about something while Ethan and Vi loved up on each other, so nobody was aware of what was happening.

"You ok princessa? " Lucas said, with that stupid sexy smirk. "You look a little flushed". On the word 'flushed' his hand went up even more.

My ovaries are gonna explode! Why does he do this?!

It took every ounce of me to not let out a moan, because that would have made everything s awkward and I would die of embarrassment.

Lucas parked on the street across from the party and I could her the music blaring from the house.

Well, look at that! We're here!" I say, pushing his hand off thigh in a swift movement. "Thanks Lucas" I say with a sweet smile, attracting the attention of others in the back

He stared back at me with a look of awe before that stupid smirk fell over his face.

Everybody climbed out of the car. Ethan with his hand on the small of Violet's back, who was giggling, while Kai and Dylan continued their argument ahead of them.

I took my time on purpose, hoping that Lucas would open my door but he strutted towards the door of the house, receiving a few greeting on his way.

Asshole.

I swung open my door and I climbed out and headed for the door of the party. I showed up to a part with five people and I walked in alone.

Great.

Instantly, the smell of weed and alcohol hit my nose. I gagged, but I should have expected it. Drugs, Alcohol, and Horny teens.

I could see a group of people grinding on each other to the music, and people kissing up on each other.

It was a mess.

I spotted Lucas sitting with a bunch of other dudes and I watched as a girl in pink boots shirts and a tube top came up to him and whispered in his ear. I made eye contact with Lucas when the girl suddenly grabbed his face and started making out with him.

I don't know why, but it felt like someone had just stabbed me with a dull knife. Why was I upset? I already knew he messed with girls. Lucas was a man-hoe. I don't care where or who the hell he is with. FUCK him.

I broke my stare and was about to walk away when suddenly I was grabbed from behind and thrown against the wall and kissed roughly on my lips.

A/N

Hey Guys,

Hope you enjoyed this sweet chapter. Sorry for any errors and if you have questions, please leave a comment. This where everything goes down. I promised a long chapter , and I will have that up next week but for now enjoy this because THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS WILL BE CRAZY LIT!!! I'm sooo excited! This chapter was nkt that lit but I promise the next will definitely be life-changing and wayyy longer than this one!! I will stop with the authors notes because it messes with the book. Love you all and leave a comment <3.

I'm out!✌

-Zeeta