part two

a/n: Looking for someone looks at me the way Alan does at Austin drives me crazy

============

(Alan)

The day was coming. I and all of my eleventh grade friends would go to Denver. I couldn't help but very excited about it. Austin was in my room now helped me packing my stuffs.

"Finally it's done." I sighed throwing my body on my bed. All the things I thought I needed was done packed and we'll go this evening from our school to go to Denver. I hoped I could be in the same bus with Austin or at least with Vic and my other closest friends.

I didn't really have a lot of friends just a few of them which I could believe and really understood how I was.

"I'm afraid Aust," I said almost whispering.

Austin who was beside me, reading a stupid novel of romance or something because he was enough helping me so I ordered him to just sit there. He put the book down on my bed and crawled standing up by his knees above me. I could see his beautiful face dropped because of what I said. He looked worried.

"Of what?" he asked pecking my lips and then looked at me very intensively.

"You know—" I bit my lower lip, bursting out tears from my eyes. It just happened and I couldn't help it. He pulled me closer to him making me lean my face on his chest ended up crying there.

"Alan, I'm here. You are not alone. We can make it together." He kissed my forehead making me calm.

"I don't know Austin, I just—" he cut me off by kissing my lips passionately. The kiss was very warm and it made me felt very comfortable.

"Alan—oh my god sorry!"

The door was open suddenly. I pushed Austin off of me broke the kiss.

"Sorry boys, but your friend Aaron is here looking for Austin." My father was the one who interrupted our kissing. I still put my face on Austin's chest, hopefully my father didn't see my tears.

 I still put my face on Austin's chest, hopefully my father didn't see my tears

Mr. Ashby

"I would go downstairs for him mister Ashby, just need a minute." Austin said to my father then back to me to kiss my forehead once more.

I squeezed his shirt not letting him go, still burying my face on his chest. I didn't want to be alone. I wanted him by my side when I was sleeping and saw his face in the morning when I was awake.

"Alan, have you been crying?"

Oh shit. My father saw this. Quickly I swept my tears and facing him who right now was walking to me. "It's okay dad, I just—" he hugged me cutting me off.

"Oh son, don't cry. You can tell me what you are thinking about. Don't stress yourself like this." He said to me rubbing my back.

My father was the only one who really cared about me. After Shayley was gone, my mother no longer wanted to hug me, love me and treat me like her own son. She assumed that Shayley's gone was my fault and she would never ever forgive me if Shayley didn't come back.