Chapter 20

It was about 6:30 in the morning and I was in the kitchen. Luca was still asleep. I knew he had school today so I had gotten up early and decided to surprise him with breakfast. If I remembered correctly, he loved waffles with chocolate chips. I chuckled at the thought. My baby was fucking adorable. 
    As I plated the first waffle, I thought about last night. It was the most amazing sex I have ever had. Hands down. He was perfect. His small body came alive under my touch. I had meant to be gentle, I really had, but I didn't have self control. It was something I would work on. Luca isn't like the others I have slept with. I needed to take things slow. Considering his past experiences with sex, I was surprised he had reacted to my touch so positively. It just showed how strong he was.
I had hurt him though. To be blunt, I was more than most could handle in the lower region. But Luca had taken me gracefully. God, he was beautiful.

   After we were done, I had taken him to the bathroom and bathed him. He had been as limp as a noodle and was just smiling up at me. I had laid small kisses on him throughout the time I had washed him and wrapped him up like a burrito when he was clean. I then put some lotion on his porcelain skin. I gave him a message to help with the soreness he would undoubtably feel when he woke up.
   Though groggy, he still tried to make conversation with me which I loved. And his after sex rasp was hot as fuck.
We talked about random shit. I learned that he hated when people walked slow. He had never driven a car before. And that he was a cat person though he had never had a cat. I could have guessed that by the way he treated Princess at the book store.
   I smiled to myself as I finished the third and final waffle. I got out some fruits and cut them before putting them into a bowl. I cleaned up and brought everything to the table before walking to the bedroom to wake up my sleeping beauty.
    He was naked and spread out like a starfish on his belly. I chuckled softly as I leaned over and murmured against his ear.

"Luca, it's time to get up now. I made you breakfast."

I was answered by a cute 'mew' and he stirred. His eyes popped open into thin slits and he yawned.
    I smiled and rubbed his back as I kissed his temple. I felt him shiver and pulled my hand away not wanting to start something we couldn't finish. He was naked after all. And only the thin material of my boxers was all I had to remind me that he was still sore and we needed to slow things down a bit.
    "Mmmmm dun wanna get up...." he slurred as he rolled over onto his back and looked up at me.

  "Mmmmm but you have to, baby." I mimicked and he smiled at me bashfully. 

     He sat up and gasped. A whimper passed his lips as his face contorted in discomfort. I frowned and sat next to him and gently messaged his lower back causing him to relax some and  release a moan.

"You still sore?"
He nodded, "But it's ok. I like it."
   I looked at him confused before chuckling.
"Weirdo."
  He snickered and let his head fall forward as I continued my messaging of him. My inner caveman was relishing in the fact that he loved the soreness I had given him. Me. He would walk around today and be reminded of who he belonged to.

"I made food. When I'm done here, we are gonna eat together. Deal?"
  I saw his ears turn pink and his head nodded.
"Yes, thank you."
   I leaned forward and kissed the back of his neck before standing up and scooping him into my arms, bridle style. He squealed and wrapped his arms around my neck. He blushed as I chuckled because his scream was far from manly.
"Warn me next time..." he muttered as he gazed at my naked chest.

"Of course, princess. I'm sorry" I cooed at him and pecked his nose as I walked us out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to the table.
   He huffed but I could see the amusement  playing beneath his eyes and I beamed at him as I sat us down, him in my lap.
   When he spotted the food, his eyes widened and lit up.
"Waffles!" He called.
"Chocolate chip waffles." I corrected him smugly.
He looked at me.
"And fruit." I added.
   He licked his lips as he stared at me and I swallowed nervously as I fought to keep little Gage at bay, still painfully aware he was still naked. Not your best plan, Gage.