Find The Ninja!

*Nelson's P.O.V.*

"... Sure, Jay's cute and funny, and I'm always laughing around him," Nya told Sensei and I, as she worked on a invention in the Ninja's cave. Nya droned on, "but everything's about him, and he never takes me seriously."

Man, I wish I had Sensei Wu's ability to sleep through Nya's chatter!

"More light, please." Snorting, Sensei woke up and said, shining a flashlight to where Nya needed it, "Right. He never takes you seriously."

I giggled at Sensei.

"Then there's Cole. He's handsome, and I suppose I connect with him on a deeper level. But everything's so serious with him, you know what I mean? Nelson, socket wrench." As I handed Nya a tool, Sensei commented, "Young emotions are... complicated."

Nya looked at the tool I had handed her, then she spoke, "Nelson, these are needle-nose pliers; I asked for a socket wrench! (I facepalm). And could you at least try to impart some wisdom, Sensei?"

"No way," Sensei replied, "I'm not sticking my finger into that beehive!" Nya looked towards me, asking, "Any wisdom, Lil Nelson?"

I thought about it for a second, then wisely said, "When God pushes you to the edge of difficulty, trust Him fully for 2 things can happen. Either He'll catch you when you fall or He will teach you how to fly!"

"I couldn't have said it better myself." Sensei nodded in my direction.

Turning to face Misako as she came into the cave, Sensei asked, "Misako, any word?" I helped Nya up as Misako sighed, saying, "Nothing. It's been days and still no word from Garmadon or the Ninja! I'm worried."

"As am I." Sensei commented.

I bit my bottom lip nervously.

I've learned in my short amount of time with the Ninja's Sensei, that if he's worried, then I should be too.

"It's time we broaden our search!" Sensei decided, as I nodded.

Nya walked to the center of the floating floor the cave had, saying, "Well, then its a good thing I made a mobile base in case the Destiny Bounty was ever out of commission." The center floor moved away, as a red van like vehicle was lifted onto the floor! "I call it, the D.B. Express! Mm, not married to the name."

I giggled silently.

"Find my family, Nya." Misako told the Samurai, as I gave her the thumbs up. Nya hopped into the cockpit, declaring, "I'm on my way!" The floor spun around, allowing Nya to zoom up a tunnel leading to the surface!

"Wherever they are," Sensei said, as Misako and I looked at him, "At least my brother is there to guide them." "This is my husband were talking about." Misako nervously looked towards the tunnel, adding, "And that's what worries me...."

I sneaked off, heading up the stairs that led to Sensei Garmadon's monastery.

Zalgor, Clara's pet Warg, wagged his tail when he saw me, licking me with his slobbery tounge! "Ugh, Zalgor!" I gasped, wripping my face with my purple sleeve. Zalgor allowed me to slip onto his back, as he walked towards the front courtyard.

As I sat on the Warg's back, I thought of the situation Clara was in. She didn't tell me much, but from what I could discover, she's gone to some sort of Tournament of Elements, held by a man named... Chad? Code? Chen! Master Chen! But the information came from a sketchy source, so I was unsure if the information was correct...

So much has happened since Master Chen's followers attacked our home! My siblings were taken, while I alone managed to escape. Then I was captured by Count Freakster, who... altered me.... I'm not to sure what he did to me, but he gave me... a ability...

Not even Lady Clara can do what I do.

In the courtyard, every type of animal and monster were gathered! Dragons, bears, wolves, tigers, red pandas, snakes, lizards, dogs, cats; just think of any animal in the world and it was here!

Skidding off of Zalgor's back and onto a rock, I called out, "Ok, listen up! Can everyone hear me? Those in the back, try to move up closer, if you can't hear me!" Some animals moved closer; the smaller ones hopped on the larger ones backs to make more room.

"Why are we hear?" Asked a red panda, while a dog added, "I had to run away from my owner just to come to this meeting!"

Yes... Count Freakster gave me the ability to communicate with animals and monsters. Cool, huh?

I raised my hands for silence, beginning, "As many of you are aware of, my siblings have been captured by Master Chen."

Some animals nodded, others looked confused. I sighed. "For those who don't know, Clara's children, my siblings, have been captured by a mad man named Master Chen. For what reason, I do not know. What I do know is that Clara, the Ninja and Sensei Garmadon have disappeared."

Some animals gasped; others growled or hissed. Let's just say that Sensei Garmadon was not a favorite among the animals when he was 'Lord' Garmadon....

"I need your help!" I called out, to which a turtle asked, "What do you need, Lil Nelson?"

Great. Nya's nickname has catch on....

"Clara, the Ninja and Sensei Garmadon have been missing for 3 days! Average foot speed over uneven ground in a group is around 4 miles-per-hour...."

"The Ninja have Elemental dragons!" A squirrel added. Everyone glared at him until he hid behind a Unicorns hoof.

".... That gives us a radius of Ninjago, including the seas, islands, underground caverns and abandoned houses! What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in a 10 mile radius. Talk to your contacts and tell them to search everywhere for the 4 ninja, 1 Sensei and 1 mother. The missing people's names are Clara, Kai, Cole, Jay, Lloyd and Sensei Garmadon, including my siblings. Go get them."

The animals took off, some soaring in the sky; some slithering on the ground; some climbing through the trees. I whistled to a pure white owl, who flew down to me and landed on my outstretched hand.

"Ice, I'll need you to check out some information I have. Prepare for a hard flight and come back here tomorrow. Bullet, the German Shepherd dog, will take you to where I need you." Ice nodded and took off flying.

Sighing, I looked towards the setting sun, whispering, "Protect them, God. I don't know what I'd do without them."

#############################################################################

Hello, my fellow ninja! I thought I'd give a chapter dedicated to the Purple Ninja, Nelson. He doesn't belong to me, and I dont know if he has a power or not! All rights go to Ninjago and Lego! Hope you guys are enjoying so far!

Up next : you will learn of Clara's past... soon.... and Clara will face a ghost from her past....