So Fucking Done

After I pulled on my strapless swimsuit, I examined my tattoos in the full body mirror in front of me.

I have almost a full body sleeve but the ones that stand out are a blue bird behind my ear, A howling wolf on my right wrist, an anchor on my left wrist, 3 diamonds where my arm bends in the middle, a semi colon on the inside of my right middle finger, an infinity sign with the word Love inside if it on my left ankle, a cross on the outside of my left index finger, a paper airplane on the top of my left hand, a flock of birds across my upper back, 2 shells and a starfish on my lower left corner of my back, Another anchor with the words "I refuse to sink" on my left collar bone, a butterfly with spirals spreading out on my stomach, the words 'let it be' with waves on the outside of my right foot, AUBREE on the back of my neck, a purple diamond on my left shoulder with the words, "don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle" in cursive under it. A pink bow under my breast, a spiral type vine thing on my right leg and a snake holding a skull on my right shoulder.

I heard a knock in the door and In walked Zayn. "Hey beautiful" He said wrapping his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. "Hi" I answered as he rested his chin on my shoulder. Examining my collection of tattoos he lifted his chin. "whos Aubree?" He asked tracing her name on my neck. "She was an old friend" I whispered sadly. "Sorry babe, you dont have to tell me" He said kissing my temple. "No its fine, just a tough time in my life. Ok well, when me and Dyl first moved to the U.S, we met Aubree and Austin, the Twins. Me and Aubree clicked instantly. She was amazing and we did everything together. We stole our first stuff together, got out first tattoos, drank for the first time, ex. We hung out for the longest time and soon, I fell in love with Austin. We dated for about 3 years until one night he cheated on me. I turns out he had been cheating on my for 7 months.

*Flashback**

Aubree came over to me later that day and she said, "Omg im so sorry i should have told you" I was fumming. "YOU KNEW!! HOW COULD YOU FUCKING KEEP THAT FROM ME! I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU! WERE DONE BEING FRIENDS!!" I yelled and hoped into my car. I left town that day, not talking to anyone. When I got back 2 days later, I went straight the the gang house as we called it. Austin was crying on the couch and Dylan was staring at the wall. "what happened" I asked and Dylan said. "shes gone." "what" I asked again. "Aubree was shot and died. The cops shot her because she was tenically homeless and they didnt have anything else to do with her. Shes gone!" Austin yelled.

*flashback over*

By now, I was clinging his shirt. "I didnt get to say bye. I just yelled at her and OH MY GOD I MISS HER SO MUCH!" I whined. "Shhh" He soothed and rubbed my back "It's ok" He whispered. Aftr about 3 minutes, I stopped shaking but still clung to Zayn. I pulled away and said "Ok let's go swimming!"

I half smiled as he said, "I don't get you. One second your crying the next u want to go swimming. Its so... idk a word for it but I love it." He said pulling me close to him. "Oh Zayn, you'll never 'get me'. I'll always be one step to the side and two steps ahead of you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "mm" was all he said before leaning in. I quickly dodged and left the bathroom. I snickered before making my way down to Zayns bulding pool.

Zayn caught up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey babe" I said before pressing my lips on his. He moaned and shoved me into the wall. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and it was my turn to moan. He detached his lips from mine and placed them on my collar bone, kissing my 'I refuse to sink' tattoo. "Zayyn" I moaned as he started grinding his hips on mine. Just to tease him, I pulled away and skipped down the hall. He groaned but ran after me. Shit. I started running until I swung open the pool door. I started running and the boys were giving me confused looks. Zayn ran towards me and I tried to move but he tackled me into the pool.