Chapter 18

The three of us walk inside the house and discussed how we will handle this situation. I wanted to notify my parents but I won't be seeing them anymore. Isn't there some kind of telepathic communication here or something?

Edward, Alli, and I have decided that Alli will be staying at my house for the time being once everything is settled or if things ever get settled, "You have such psycho family." I told Alli, "Not just us but every vampire. My family is just over the limit."

"Oh right."

We all sat there quietly, looking down the table and thinking deeply about the situation, "I think we should explain what's going on first so Lily knows every single detail." Suggested Edward as Alli nodded her head.

"All of the vampires, a million years ago was in peace and did not seek violence against it's own until a certain man attacked it's own being. He was part of the Morienna family and the bloodline of your father was the one who tried to stop the actions of the Morienna family. Then as time passed, many vampire sided with the Morriena and more violence grew towards eachother and eventually it was every vampire to himself. Trust no longer existed in their minds. Back in the medieval times, there was only bloodshed. Vampires were either in a group or alone, hunting and killing until no one was left standing until everyone found out about the king and queen. Your bloodline were always the only vampires who either is the king or queen and the other pair would be their true love. And because of this, the Morriena's hated you guy's existence."

"Did you also know that if you die, which is possible but also impossible then the king and queen bloodline will stop." Alli pointed out her index finger.

I sat on the marbled chair, trying to put pieces together. This is so much pressure I have to deal with, I mean every time there's always new information popping up like what? Next time will I find out that I'm actually half vampire and half werewolf now?

"Thinking of werewolf, I thought you guy's natural opponent was the werewolves?" I questioned.

"They are, but they don't inhabit here. Most of them are from the different countries that's why there's many vampires here. Plus, even if we do encounter with the werewolves in either a group or alone no one will do anything. They are our enemies but if there's no reason for us to fight then we don't. So basically it's more like our own kind against our own." While explaining, Edward gave out a short chuckle.

"But the books and show--" I wondered, "Well the books and shows are different from what you expected."

We all kept talking about the past and what I needed to know about the situation. Every hour we spent on talking I felt like a huge amount of knowledge was inserted on my brain. Eventually, we all stopped and went to bed. Alli took the guest room while Edward and I slept at the master bedroom.

The next morning, my sister cooked breakfast for us along with Allan and Carden and we just chatted like a normal people. Nothing about vampires but just funny jokes until our home was invaded by a bunch of vampires.

At first, we were just eating and talking then I felt multiple presence coming towards us, "This isn't good." Said Edward as others shook there head in agreement. No one said anything and stood still because we all knew it would've been too late to flee, "We're surrounded by a bunch of weaklings." Carden said annoyingly, "But we're greatly outnumbered." Responded Allan.

Without a warning, the vampires broke the wall and charge towards us. They were easy to fight but they never stopped coming even Edward who is currently the king and Allan who is the prince is having a hard time while I stood in the sidelines just watching.

How could I...

Everyone is fighting so hard yet I'm just standing still and the best I could do was hope for them. The more time passed, the more they grew tired. The vampires never stopped coming and I was beginning to get angry, "STAND DOWN." I yelled in frustration, punching someone uncontrollably as he was sent flying to a tree outside through the broken wall.

All of the intruders bowed down to me, "No one shall dare defy me." I said. My lips were moving on it's own and the words recklessly came out as if my own body never belonged to mine. But something in me felt I needed to say this, I needed to act like this, and that everyone should bow down to me, "Rise. Leave and never attack me again or I shall punish you myself." After those formal words my knees weakened and I fell on the floor, thinking what I have just said and done, "Golden eyes," said Edward, "perhaps you are the reincarnation of Eve."  They all stare at me with those crimson eyes of their's as if this was a common thing to occur.

I hated it. I hated my life, my eyes, my identity and basically the fact that I'm living. I never wanted to be one.