Chapter 17

Everyone was inside the school bus, sleeping. It was as if all  the students in here have used all of their energy during the beach trip and now they just want to sleep. I normally would be asleep right now but you know, vampire stuff.

"Sleep on my shou-" Edward started but he stopped when the bus itself stop moving. It was weird because the students were still asleep and weren't waking up. Each and every one of them were dead asleep, "I sense someone." Edward whispered, "What? Who?" I asked, cautiously getting up from the seat, "Someone dangerous."

The two of us were making our way towards the bus door and the closer we get, the scarier it seemed. Like those movies where the character is making it's way to it's death like do you wanna die? 

"Why did you stop?" I embraced his shoulder and whispered, "Shh" he held his index finger in front of me.

A sudden shiver was sent to my spine and I couldn't help but think someone dangerous IS coming. It felt as if that danger was just right around the corner, ready to take control of me.

"It's nice to meet the king and queen of the vampires." A high pitched voice spoke from the shadows, "Finally, after so many years." The voice continued talking when none of us answered which I found funny honestly, " Dude just come out. You sound creepy." I said in a higher voice than usual. I was starting to think that these vampires tend to be so secretive. Every time I encounter a vampire being they are always hiding around corners and speaking to us like they are some ghost. Are they that desperate to be ghost or is that some kind of ritual before starting a fight or conversation?

Ahh, what am I thinking at times like these

Edward and I got off the bus and a typical beautiful vampire lady with coffee hair was in front of us with her arms-crossed, "Alli?!" I yelled in surprise as she did the same, "Lily?!"

The two of us unintentionally was about to give each other a hug but remembered the situation we were both in, "You were a vampire!? How come I never knew!" I said in a frustrated tone. Alli was my cousin from my non biological parents and was also my favorite too, "If I knew you were the vampire queen then I would've captured you already! What the hell is this!" Alli also yelled in frustration. It was clear that the two of us had no idea what to do since we never knew our true identities, "Okay okay let's clear things up first Lee," Alli started as she walks towards me and stop when we had enough distance and faced each other, "what happened to Aunt?"

"Edward erased me from her memory." I answered her question so now it was my turn to ask, "So why did you come to attack us?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at her and crossing my arms, "Im from the Morriena family remember?" She gives me the 'are you serious look'.

"Holy crap... How could I forget such things..." I trailed off, "Exactly! It's been a while since I last saw you. So you're legit the queen?"

I reluctantly nodded my head because I didn't want to make my precious cousin an enemy of mine but this wasn't a choice, "Yes. So what happened to that Leonard guy you were talking about?" I asked. Our conversation literally went from information gathering to our old continuation of boy talks, "Ugh! I thought that it was mutual love but noo! He was messing with other girls at school. If only I could cut his throat." Alli explained her little love problem, "What?!" I yelled, "Ho-" I started but Edward cut me off, "Sorry but even if you are her cousin that doesn't mean we can easily trust you."

"Edward!" I whispered-yelled but he totally ignored me as Alli let out a sigh, "Don't worry Im on your side. I love my cousin more than anything. I mean I do owe her after all." She sighs. It took a few moments until Edward approved of her, "What's wrong with you?" I asked, "You can't just easily trust our enemy even if you'd had history together." He responds.

I stayed quiet, he was right but no matter what I'll risk this and trust her for now. She was the only happiness I had back then but I disappeared out of nowhere and I couldn't hang out with her anymore.

"So what do we do?" I ask when there was a moment of silence between the three of us, "We should head back." Alli responds, "Wait what about the students. Can't you wake them up first?" Edward said which caused Alli to raise an eyebrow, "What are you talking about? Why are the students asleep? I thought they stop-" Alli was cut off by something sharp, "Well well this is big news. To think you would betray us." A man appeared with dark clothing but he was handsome.

He suddenly attacked Alli but I didn't
want her to get hurt so I jumped in the fight as Edward did the same, "It's three on one, what will you do Jacob." Alli spoke, "I am not alone," he smirks as I felt many presence hiding in the shadows, "but do not worry, today I only came to warn you that the Morriena family will make a move." With that said, he disappeared along with the presence I felt.

It scared me. Those weren't just some vampires. I can feel that they were very experienced and brutal.

Once they disappeared, the students woke up one by one and we all safely got home.

~~~~

Question of the day!

What's your favorite bakery?
I love PARIS BAGUETTE.