thunderstorms and live shows

Phil was having his weekly Sunday live show and was about 20 minutes in. It had been raining for a while but he hadn't heard any thunder yet.
"Yeah the undertale videos are coming along nice--"
BOOM!!  A crash of thunder echoed through the house shaking the walls. Phil jumped slightly and slowly pulled a pillow a bit closer.
"As I was saying. The undertale videos are going well we should have it edited by the end of next week and then we will put it up on the gaming-" the lights flickered and then a Loud crash of thunder was heard. Phil held in a yelp and took a rather shaky breath in as he continued talking . The lights flickered again and a loud thunder crash shook the walls.
Suddenly Dan''s voice was heard.
"Phil mind if I join the liveshow?" Dan asked. Phil scooted over and Dan plopped down next to phil. Grinning at the broadcast. With the next thunder crash Phil shifted a bit closer to Dan. Silently Dan took his hand under the table holding it comfortingly. And Phil almost blushed. He continued talking about the videos and future plans for the gaming Channel. The lights flickered a few times and a succession of thunder crashes sounded through the house. Phil yelped and accidentally buried is head in dans chest. Dan patted Phil's back while staring at the broadcast with a look of terror because Phil was basically outing them live. Phil sat back up and looked at the chat.
"Sorry guys. I don't like thunderstorms. " Phil said cautiously.
"Well hopefully that's the last of the thund--"
Boom. And the lights went out.
"F*cking hell. " Dan cursed loudly. Luckily no one could see that Phil was clinging to Dan. they had a battery powered router so the live show was still going.
"Here I'll turn up the computer screen brightness. "Dan said as he nudged Phil off of him. Phil sat back up but still had an arm clinging onto Dan in frame. Not noticing. The brightness increased making the screen visible again.
"Sorry about that gu--. Phil!" Dan said loudly noticing his arm was still in Phil's grasp . "Let go. " Dan said with a slight anger to his voice, yanking his arm out of Phil's grasp. Phil took in a sharp breath and stared at the ground.
"As I was saying. Sorry about the power outage guys and for Phil's behavior.
"My behavior. Your the one who yelled the f word on my broadcast!"
"Yeah but I'm not the one clinging to their  friend  just cause their scared of the thunder. "
"Ha. Your just as scared as I was. Mr afraid of the dark. "
"Do I look scared to you. No."
Phil glared at Dan for a minute but then another thunder crash sounded. Phil yelped slightly but turned away from Dan this time not wanting to make Dan any more angry. Dan huffed to himself and continued answering texts in the chat.
"I don't know when the power is coming back on but don't worry the computer is charged. " Dan said smiling.
Phil stared at Dan for a second then got up.
"I'm going to get candles. I'll be back. " Phil said as he walked away.
He walked to the kitchen with his phone flashlight and grabbed some candles. He started to walk back when a loud crash of thunder startled him. He yelped and dropped his phone and the candles. A loud shatter was heard as a candle jar shattered on the tile floor.

"Phil, you alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine. I'll be back in a minute. " Phil called back as he searched for his phone on the floor.
"Oww... "he mumbled to himself as his hand came into contact with glass. He slowly groped around for his phone cutting his hands every so often until he found it. He picked up his phone and tried to turn it on. Only to find it was shattered. He worked with the shattered screen cutting his fingers and finally turns on the flashlight. Slowly he made his way back to the lounge with no candles. Bloody hands and a broken phone.
"Didn't you forget something?" Dan asked harshly.
"No. You go crawl through broken glass and get candles. Me and my cut hands are through. "
"Ugh Phil why do you have to be such a scardey cat. It's just thunder for crying out loud. " Dan said as he looked back at the chat. Everyone was yelling at Dan. "Dan you big meanie!!!Did you not hear what Phil said. He cut his hands. He's bleeding!!! " the chat screamed. Dan blinked a few times and then looked over at Phil who was sitting on a chair with tissues trying to stop the numerous slices on his hands from bleeding.
"PHIL!!" Dan shouted.
"What is it now. Did I make you mad cause I'm using tissues. " Phil mumbled.
"I'm not ma-- oh... Phil... I'm sorry. I've been being mean haven't I." Dan said getting up and walking over to Phil.
"Babe... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so cruel to you. I am scared of the dark. I just took it out in anger instead of seeking comfort. I'm sorry... here let me help you clean up all of these glass cuts In your hands. " Dan softly grabbed Phil's hands and dabbed at the cuts Phil hissed at the pain but let Dan work . Just then the lights came back on.
"Yay power. I'm going to say bye to the chat real quick. " Dan said as he stood up.
"Alright guys sorry for such an eventful live show. Phil and I will redo one on Tuesday. Bye guys. " Dan clicked close. And then closed the laptop.
"Come on Phil let's go get you cleaned up properly. " Dan said softly.
"I'll do it. " Phil said pulling his hands out of Dan''s grasp.  Dan''s face saddened but he didn't follow Phil. He knew this argument was going to take some time. Why couldn't he have just let Phil cling to him like normal. But no ... Dan thought. I had to be all mean about it just cause of the fans.
He knocked on the bathroom door.
"Go away" Phil said harshly.
"Phil... I said I'm sorry. Please let me in. "
"No. Just leave me alone. " Phil said in a hurt tone.
"Please.... " Dan said quietly as he slid down the wall adjacent to the bathroom door. He sat there until Phil emerged hands wrapped in white gauze wrap. Dan looked up at Phil and then stood before Phil could walk away. He pulled Phil into a hug.
"I'm so sorry. I should have never treated you that way. Please can't you forgive me. "
"Dan... that really hurt me. You calling me names and making fun of me being afraid of thunder. I don't tease you cause your scared of the dark. "
"I know and I'm sorry...  I shouldn't have." Dan apologized Again.
"If you promise to cuddle every time there's a thunderstorm and to go cuddle now then I forgive you. "
"I promise!!" Dan said then kissed Phil. Phil smiled and they walked to dans bedroom and cuddled in bed. Till they fell asleep.