Fighting

Prompt from this interview post.

Dan and Phil were having a bad day. Dan had woken up really late after being up half the night and they had a meeting to go to concerning merch sales. It hadn't sounded good on the phone so both were very uptight about the situation. Phil woke up at 9am and started to get ready. after he was ready he  waited for Dan to get up. He waited an hour and started to get annoyed knowing the meeting was at 11:30. And dan would take an hour to shower and change clothes 12 times. He grumbled to himself about Dan never being on time but waited another 45 minutes. Still hearing no sounds from down the hall he got up and knocked on Dan's door. 

"Dan, you gotta get up we have a meeting in 45 minutes and have to leave in 30!" Phil said against the closed door. No response. Dan opened the door finding dan still in bed with his pillow on his head. 

"Dan! Get Up!" Phil yelled marching over to Dan's bed and ripping the covers off to find a boy in only boxers. Dan groaned and held the pillow on his head mumbling something about 5 more minutes. 

"Not 5 more minutes UP NOW! you have to get ready!" Phil said sternly and he struggled to pull the pillow out of his hands. Dan glared at him and groaned. 

"Im getting up im getting up!" Dan said rolling over. Phil rolled his eyes and made his way out of the room. 

"Good." Phil said as he walked out and back into the lounge, returning to his coffee and book he was reading. 20 minutes later Phil wondered if Dan was ready. 

"Dan?" He called down the hall. "Are you ready yet?" Phil asked. No response. 

"That little..." Phil muttered as he got up and walked angrily to Dan's room. 

"DAAANN!!!" Phil yelled finding dan back under the covers pillow over his head! "Oh my bloody God GET UP !!! WE Are Going To BE LATE!!" Phil said angrily. Dan groaned and yelled "alright alright im up! Geez get out of my room!" Dan got up and scrambled to the shower. 

"YOU DONT HAVE TIME FOR A BLOODY SHOWER!!!" Phil yelled hearing the bathroom door shut. 

"I dont care im taking one!! " Dan shouted back turning on the water. He got in with the water still cold and showered quickly but then realized how greasy his hair was. "Fuck." he muttered and poured shampoo into his hand. he tried to quickly wash his hair but in his haste got it in his eyes. "ow Damn it. God fucking damn it!!" he yelled and quickly rinsed it all out of his hair and eyes. Blurrily he reached for his towell and dried off. not bothering to even wrap it around him propperly he ran back to his room.

 Phil came around the corner just as dan came up the stairs. they crashed into each other. A slightly moist and completely naked Dan landed on top of a very flustered and annoyed Phil. 

"GET OFF ME!!" Phil yelled trying to get out from under Dan who was full front on top of him. Dan yelped and scurried off while yelling stop looking!!! He ran towel left behind on the floor, (danisnotinatowell)  into his room completely butt naked and Phil tried to shake the image from his head. sitting dazed on the floor for  a minute. Before getting up and checking his watch. They had to be at the office in 5 minutes. 

"Dan! I dont care if you have to get dressed in the car we HAVE  to leave NOW!" Phil said heading for the door. He heard scrambling and a string of curse words and dan appeared with his jeans only halfway up his thighs and a really wrinkled tshirt on. His hair was everywhere and frizzing rapidly.

phil took one look at Dan and bust out laughing. 

"Stop fucking laughing! and go get a cab. Ill be down in a minute." Dan said while trying to jump into his jeans fully. Of course he had grabbed his tightest pair on accident so he was struggling. Phil rolled his eyes and headed down the stairs hearing more cussing and alot of thumping. Phil went out to the street and hailed a cab he waited five minutes for Dan before giving up and just taking off.