Chappie 1 Diners

[ I do not own any characters in this chapter, and it may not all be accurate to the show example: angel sleeping]

**Setting* Sam was away, on one of his "business" trips with Gabriel. He had asked Cas to stay close to Dean, to keep an eye on him, Sam expecting Dean to get into trouble, like usual. After having a bad nightmare and poofing to Dean, one room away, Dean had taken Castiel to an all night diner**

"Ack-on-honom-nom~~" Castiel ate noisily, making Dean chuckle before turning his head to stare at the passing women's ass. Clicking his tongue in approval.

Cas looked up at the sudden noise, and almost immediatly regretted it. Jelousy surged through him, and he was taken aback, for he was not supposed to feel emotions.

He looked down, surely confused. Dean looked back at his friend, also quickly becoming befuddled. "Hey, yo, Cas, what's up?" Dean asked, shaking they blue eyed angel's arm.

"Huh? Oh, nothing, my appologies Dean, just lost in my thoughts" Castiel lied cleanly and began munching on his burgers again. Dean nodded and brought his hand back. They'd been there for about an hour already, after Castiel had woken up to a nightmare, poofing right to Dean's room, on the edge of tears. Dean had taken Castiel to the near by diner immediatly, not knowing what else to do to cheer up the distraught angel in his bedroom at 2AM.

Dean watched as Castiel cosumed his last of 12 burgers and patted his stomach, mouth still full, he mumbled, "Dean, these make me very happy.", making Dean chuckle out a "I know, man."

Cas stood and brushed off his PJ shirt. It was a white T-shirt, three sizes too big. With a big T-rex on the front, wearing a top hat and monicle, saying "Like a SIR!". Dean smiled as he looked Cas up and down. Cas's bottoms were a pair of barrowed, once white, sweat pants from Sam, meaning they were definatly too long, and were now a slight shade of pink, a red shirt was "accidentaly" put into the wash with them. And of course Castiel was wearing his oversized tan trench coat, the sleeves too long for his arms, the shoulders and cuffs starting to fray. His lips, ears, cheeks and nose were all wind bitten, turning them a bright shade of pink, his normally messy dark hair was even more askew from sleep, and he looked paler than usual in the dim corner of the diner. Then, to top it all off, he was barefoot.

'Yup, he's adorable' Dean thought to himself.

Cas yawned and rubbed his right eye with his fist, looking relatively like a child. Dean smiled and put a 50$ on the table before walking to Cas's side. "Shall we leave?" Dean asked his dark haired friend. Cas nodded with a small smile and a small yawn.