Chappie 4 Accidents Happen

[I do not own these characters]

(I was feeling generous)

*Omipresent pov*
~next day~

Dean sat in the safe house, on the couch, beer in hand, tv on. Cas was in his room. It was 3 o'clock. Dean stood, going to the fridge for another beer, finding that there was non, he sighed, Cas immediatly at his side.

"Something wrong?" The angel asked, Dean jumped visibly, "Damn Cas." He huffed. "No, I just need to run to the store." He said blankly. Just having Cas next to him since yesterday started to make him all hot and bothered for some reason, he kept his eyes on the floor, gulping. He looked up, "I'll come with yo-", "It's fine Castiel." Dean hurriedly said, grabbing his phone off the counter.

Dean went out to his impala. Getting in, starting her up, not noticing the brief stutter of the engine.

He drove down the street, a little tired from last night's affairs. His eyes felt heavey. He shook his head and popped in Metalica to stay awake. It didn't help. And he didn't realize that he was begining to swerve around the street.

He was on a bridge, nothing under it except ditches and a spindly creek. He completely dozed, and his engine cut out. The impala veered off the rode, through the gaurd rail,  and flipped over into the creek. Dean snapped awake, then became groggy again, a deep gash on his head, and a peice of the car strait through his right shoulder, pinning him to the seat. Along with other gashes and stabs.

He managed to get out his phone, dialing Cas instead of Samny. "Dean?" Cas picked up, "Cas...help..." Dean whispered, before falling unconsous, due to glass, stuck, in the back of his head

(and mean)

TO BE CONTINUED