Chappie 2 Car Kisses

[I do not own any characters in this chapter]

{I'd like to know how you feel about this, I'll be updating soon}

                  Dean's POV

   I lead Cas to my baby, unlocking her and kissing her hood before sitting behind the wheel, Cas poofed in of course, making me jump.

   "G-ehad damnit, Cas! Use her doors, that's what they're for!"" I shouted, the angel glared at me, and I shrugged in appology. He nodded and faced forward. 

     I started my baby and listened to the pur of her engine before pulling forward and driving back to the safehouse. 

I looked to Cas while we drove down the dark empty rode.

"Hey Cas?"

"Yes Dean?" he asked back, same bored tone as always.

"What was your nightmare about that upset you so much?"

Cas's POV

"What was your nightmare about that upset you so much?" Dean asked me, and I froze. I couldn't tell him that my nightmare was about him.

    **Dream/Nightmare Land!**

it started in a warehouse. Cas was setting a trap for a case, when suddenly Dean prayed to him. "Cas, I need you! Crowley..and demons, Ahg!"    Cas poofed to where Dean was, writhing and bleeding on the floor.

Cas ran to his bestfriend and looked him over, so many wounds, and Dean was too far gone. Cas held Dean's hand. Dean smiled weakly, then winced. The nightmare  felt so real to Cas. He felt Dean's hand slowly go cold and heard Dean's last breathe exit his body. Leaving Cas alone.

**Dream/Nightmare over**

   I found myself crying as I remembered the nightmare.

 "Wow" Dean breathed out.

I hadn't relized he had pulled over the implala, and I must've spoken the details of the nightmare outloud. I covered my mouth with my hand and looked up. 

Dean's POV

  He looked at me, his big blue eyes water filled and would occasionally spill over.

   I shook my head and kneeled onto my seat, reaching over and haistily wiping the hot tears from his cheeks, "Sshhh...Cas..Cas, calm down. I'm not goin' anywhere." I said before I could think.

   I stared into those deep blue eyes of his and lost myself for a second. Bringing my face closer to his, our lips brushing over eachothers'. His breath fanned over me and our lips met briefly. What broke up apart was my phone buzzing and playing a Beatles song.