Chapter 15

*3 weeks later*

Laura's P.O.V

It's been three weeks sense I set up a date for a DNA test with the doctors. Today was finally the day to take the test. Then again, it does take a while to get the results back but that isn't really bothering me.

I truly feel that Chris and I share the same blood. My connection with him is quite different from other people I've met, not only that, now looking back at the days when Skylar would tease that I look like Chris....

....I actually see and agree with her now. I have his eye color, natural hair color, similar personality, and a big ass nose. Like seriously my nose is fucking huge!

Anyways, the appointment is an hour away. Chris texted me telling me he was coming in a few minutes. Hopefully he's not lying, although he's not the type of a guy who doesn't promise anything.

I practically sprinted to the door once I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door and smiled up at who it was
Chris.

He hugged me, I hugged him back gently. Once we both pulled away from the embrace I noticed Chris looking around the house, like if he were trying to find something.

"what you looking for?" I asked giggling softly.

"Huh? Oh sorry I was trying to look for Sky" Chris replied paying his attention to me again.

I rolled my eyes then smirked at him teasingly. He looked at me confusingly

"You like Sky, don't you?"

Chris's face flushed, and he bit his lip gently. "Uh.. I don't know what you're talking about". I rolled my eyes again "of course you don't, Skylar is out visiting another friend. Now c'mon lets go"

I walked out the door and locked it. "I can dri-" Chris cut me off

"No, no I'll drive" He offered. I shrugged and went to his car with him.

Once we got in the car, we didn't really talk during the drive. It was only Chris keeping his eyes on the road and I myself looking out the window admiring the outside world.

After about 10 minutes of driving, we arrive to the hospital. We walked out and went inside.

Everyone looked at us as if we were the antichrist. The waiting room was silent, although from a far and near distance  you could hear the monitors beeping, people coughing, heavy breathing, the smell of alcohol.. Just a place nobody really wants to be in.

"Christopher Cerulli and Laura Jones?" A nurse called out.

We stood up and followed the nurse to a spare room. "The doctor will being seeing you in a couple of minutes" She smiled a small smile at us then left the room leaving Chris and I alone.

Chris walked around the small room, I payed my attention to the floor. I'm still not ready to take this test, not gonna lie I'm really fucking nervous. Damn this feels like taking final exams in high school, but the situations are completely different.

My thoughts were then interrupted when I heard the door open. I looked up to see the doctor smiling at us. Chris smiled back, I didn't give any face expression; my mind and face is blank.
******

Chris's P.O.V

I smiled at the doctor once he came into the room. I frowned a little once I noticed Laura again, her face was completely blank. I'm curious to know what she's thinking, that's none of my business though.

"Hello Miss Jones, Mr. Cerulli. I'm doctor James and I see you both came here to take a DNA test?"

I nodded "yes that is the reason why we're here". Laura nodded gently. Dr. James smiled

"Alright then this won't take to long, it's actually not that hard"

I nodded again. Dr. James put on a pair of rubber gloves and took out 2 envelopes along with 2 cotton swabs.

"Okay Miss Jones, open your mouth so we can collect some of your DNA" she nodded and opened her mouth. Dr. James rubbed the cotton swab along the inside her cheeks. Once he was done he put the swab in one of the envelopes. He sealed it tightly.

He then did the same to me.

"Okay so we are done. The test results may be sent to your homes in a couple of weeks, most of the time it takes about 3 weeks until the results arrive"

"Alright thanks Doc" I said grinning. Laura smiled and nodded

Dr. James smiled back "my pleasure"

We left the hospital. I looked over at Laura once we were in the car again "you okay? You didn't talk to the doctor at all"

"Yeah I know.. I just don't really like going to the doctor and I also have extreme anxiety" She replied honestly.

"Oh" I mouthed. I started up the car and drove back to her place.

"See you then" I said to her whilst her walking out the car. She smiled gently at me

"Same to you"

I watched as she walked back into her home. I sighed softly and drove to my house
~~~~~

A/N: I'm back! Ugh did I miss updating this story! You guys I'm really sorry I just had writers block for a literal month so I couldn't really think of anything but I finally thought of something! Also..

I have two imagine books out! One Motionless In White and the other New Years Day . Both of those books still have requests open. I would be really happy if you checked them out and left some ideas <3 xx