Matt x Mello Oneshot: My Little Masochist

A/N: Reupload from the Death Note book on my old account. The only thing I did was edit it a tiny bit, besides that it was just copy and paste from my notes app. Enjoy! 😄

Matt x Mello Oneshot (Lemon) (Light BDSM) : My Little Masochist

WARNING: Gay Lemon/Smut. Don't like don't read.

Matt walked into his and Mello's shared appartment; tired after a full day of driving around doing errands. Matt pulled out a cigarette and lit it; expecting to hear Mello's voice from some other room, asking for chocolate or something to that manner. Instead all he heard silence.

Matt was suspicious, Mello was never usually this quiet.

Matt walked towards his and Mello's shared room cautiously, not sure of what he would find. He approached the door, hearing a muffled scream from inside as he did.

Matt opened the door to find his boyfriend gagged, each one of his limbs chained to a seperate post of the four post bed.

"Looks like someone had some fun while I was gone~," said Matt smirking as he eyed the enticing and inviting scene laid out in front of him. (Putting out his cigarette and throwing it in some trash can on the way over. Just for those who were wondering)

Mello rolled his eyes and moved his head around, gesturing for Matt to ungag him. Matt did as requested and ungaged the sprawled out blond.

"Those dam mafia bastards," he snapped immediately. "They drove me home, and fucking tied me up. I mean, sure I took their physical and mental ability into question...but that doesn't give them the right."

"You're just lucky they only tied you up."

"Whatever, just untie me already," said Mello exasperated.

"Now what would be the fun in that?" asked Matt, a sadistic glint in his eyes. Matt knelt by the side of the bed for the purpose of being at Mello's eye level; letting a gloved hand rub along the lether concealing a quite desirable part of his boyfriend. Mello moaned at the contact.

"Looks like being tied up turns someone on~," whispered the redhead seductively; his sensual words sending heat straight to Mello's throbing erection.

Matt moved towards Mello's face, leaving light chastite kisses all around his lips, but not on them, them moving down to his jawline, and onto his neck. Matt's hand started undoing Mello's tight leather pants skillfully.

"Ah!...Matt…I.." He begged panting, his arms struggling to touch the ever captivating red head, who was now sucking on his sweet spot. "I want- No.. I need more. Ahh.. please Matt!"

Matt chuckled at how childish Mello was acting, and grabbed Mello's chin. Bitting on Mello's bottom lip roughly, Matt forced way into the very aroused blond's mouth. Their tounges fought in a war of dominance; though with the mess Mello was in, Matt won easily.

While Mello was distracted in the kiss, Matt slowly unzipped the blond's pants, sliding them down just far enough for his now errected member to spring loose. (Mello's pants were much to tight to wear boxers, which Matt liked very much) Matt then took off his gloves, throwing them to some unknown corner of the room.

Mello moaned into the kiss as he felt Matt's hand grasp his erection, already slick with pre-cum. Matt then began stroking it; every now and then running his thumb over the tip.

Suddenly Matt completely withdrew his touch from the lustful blond. "Matt-y, why'd you stop?" asked Mello whining at the loss of contact.

"Because unlike me, 'those dam mafia bastards' decided it was better to tie you up clothed~," said Matt smirking down at the now blushing chocoholic.