Chapter 6

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 6

~Arley P.O.V.~

I retuned back home and saw Nicole had left. I'm assuming she walked over to AJ's house or something so I wasn't worried or anything.

I slipped off my shoes and laid sprawled out on the couch. This was not what I was expecting at all. My Mom is mad at me for allowing this to happen and she's even more disappointed at Nicole. As far as Nicole goes, she should be thankful I'm as chilled and laid back as I am. Most parents would have lashed out and yeah I did at first, but I kept my composure and handled it my own way. My Mom disagreed with how I handled it but it was much better than how she would have.

I heard soft knocks on the door and I sat up a little.

"It's unlocked!" I yelled as I laid back down.

"Hey Arley." I heard a woman's voice and the sound of stilettos against my tile floor.

"Hey" I said still not getting up "I'm on the couch by the way" I laughed a little bit. I heard the footsteps get closer till I felt a familiar kiss on my cheek. "Hey Nelle"

"Hey you. So I heard the news" She took a seat on the opposite couch and looked at me with a surprised look

"Nicole's news?" I rose a tired eyebrow

"Mhm. So she really is huh?"

"So she says. She has an appointment this week, so we'll see how it goes from there."

"I still can't believe it. AJ came up and told Bailey and I today. He's not very hyped about being a father." I looked over at her confused

'Really? What was he going to do?"

"He said he was going to leave back to Detroit within the next 2 weeks. He doesn't want kids right now, Arley." No guy under the age of at least 25 wants kids but he needs to man the fuck up. "He's supposedly talking to JJ now and getting his insight."

"Once Nicole finds out, she finna be crushed. This is when I hate being a parent. Can we go back to AC and be young and irresponsible again?" I begged

"I want to sometimes too, but we got ourselves into these messes." She said. There was a moment of slicence "Can I ask you something? Don't take it the wrong way or anything but it's just a thought." I nodded my head and waited "Do you think Nicole got pregnant on purpose? I'm not saying she's that type of girl, but could it be a possibilty?"

"I actually didn't even think of that. I want to believe she wouldn't but I honestly don't know. I'll talk to her when she gets home." I didn't even think of that possibility.

"Bailey thinks that's what she did" She laughed a little and I joined in. It's what I would expect from Bailey.

"I'm not surprised, but If I ask Nicole, she finna say no. Whether she did or didn't, I know her well enough to know she'd lie."

"I just thought I'd come by and talk to you since I knew you would know more about this. I don't want to get anymore involved than what I already am, so I'm going to leave it at that." She laughed as she stood up

"I appreciate that" I smiled at her. She walked over and kissed my cheek. I returned the kiss back and she walked right out the door saying her last good bye. Can't there just be one day where it's just a simple easy going day?

Not in this family.

~Trey P.O.V.~

I woke up and saw I was tied to a chair. I looked over and Chris was too