|2wo|

Jordan POV

"MARRIED??"

"yeah married?" She said with an confused look on her face.

"You didn't know?"

"FUCK NO ? SHE DIDNT TELL ME NOTHING ! ALL SHE SAID WAS THAT YOU TWO WERE MOVING IN" I was so mad I don't even know what to do anymore , why wouldn't she tell me this ? fuck she keepin secrets for ? . I have so many questions man like where is she gonna sleep ???? , now that I think about it . I wouldn't mind if she slept in my bed ... .

While I'm thinking to myself she gets up & walks right past me upstairs.

"Where you going ?" I say following her up the steps

"To our room to change my clothes" she says walking into the room

"OUR ROOM?"

"Yeah OUR room ? I didn't stutter what the fuck wrong with you?"

"Listen . If your gonna be in this room in here with me ? we gotta lay down some rules hun" I say plopping down on the bed .

"Which are??"

"Well for one" I say while looking at her change her shirt. "No more changing in front of me"

"Why? We're going to be sister ain't it?" she walks to the other side of the room & puts her suitcase in the closet. "Might as well get used to it babygirl".

She must not understand I will really fuck the shit out of her & won't think about it later , her body is flawless , Every curve is so beautiful, I can't stop staring at her. While I was lost in my thoughts about her figure, I guess I was staring to long when I realized she started snapping her fingers in my face.

"AYE!"

"Oh shit my bad I got lost in thought" I said looking around trying to take the attention off me.

"Alright than I guess I gotta follow that don't change in front of you rule , thought you almost fuckin died" she says walking into the bathroom.

"Um yeah" I walked out of the bedroom & went downstairs to make me some food , all of a sudden I got so hungry. I made me some noodles & soon as I turned the microwave on I heard the front door open , I ran out that kitchen so fast.

"YOOO MOM!" I said speed walking to her

"Huh!" She said almost dropping her groceries from how fast i walked up on her.

"why didn't you tell me that you was getting married to what's his name!!??? But everybody & they uncle know!?" I said sounding frustrated

"His name is James Jordan! & get over it , I was going to tell you ... I was just waiting for the right time." She said walking into the kitchen

"When was that gonna be ??? The wedding day?"

"Jordan yell at me again .. I want you to."

I closed my mouth & look at my mother knowing damn well she was not playing , she would really beat the hell out of me right now & won't care. I just walked out of the kitchen & walked back up stairs to see Jazmin sleep in my bed . I smacked her leg but she wouldn't even budge , I just said fuck it & got dressed to go over little shordy house.