|5ive|

|Jasmin POV|

I haven't talked to Ronnie in weeks .. this shit lowkey hurt cause she basically like my only friend.  I've been calling her day in & day out just trying to reach her, I guess I'm gonna have to go to her house do a pop up FUCK IT ! I hopped in my car with no explanation of what to do & drove straight to her house.

I pulled up & seen her car so I know she's home,  I walked inside since I'm basically family her mom doesn't care & on the other hand she wasn't even here

I pulled up & seen her car so I know she's home, I walked inside since I'm basically family her mom doesn't care & on the other hand she wasn't even here. I slowly walked up the stairs the more I walked up the stairs the more I heard moaning, maaaaan this bitch probably fuckin somebody ... I'm nosey anyway so OH WELL! I looked through the crack of the door & its was just her in there. She was on the bed rubbing her clit with her eyes clothes just moaning, I slowly walk in the room watching her every move it's making me so horny... even though I said I wouldn't fuck up our friendship with this i would really fuck the shit out of her right now.  She had her legs nice & wide ... pretty pink pussy it was slowly making my mouth water.

"Mmm ... fuccckkk" Ronnie said moaning

She was sliding her fingers in & out her pussy slowly teasing herself, I put my hand in my pants rubbing my pussy while watching her play with herself knowing the fact that she didn't know I was there watching her made me so much wetter. I unzipped my pants & all of a sudden I heard this sweet voice behind me.

"Are you just going to watch her or are you going to join us jasmin?" The mysterious voice said behind me.

I turned around scared for my life! But before I could say something she covered my mouth & pushed me up against the wall quietly.

"don't interrupt her now baby" she said smiling at me.

"We're just getting started"

It's was another stud.

"look how wet she is .. don't you just wanna eat her?"

She began licking slowly around my ear making me wetter than ever.

"come play with us"

I finally realized who is was! that voice was sweet but yet aggressive.....

It was Kodie.  IT HAD TO BE THERE WAS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.

"Kodie ? Is that you?"

"oh so you finally know who it is now ? good job baby"  she said smiling.

"now let's head into this room & have fun" 

|KODIE 👇🏾|