Their Secret- Part 2

(next day)

------------------------------------------------------Cat's Pov------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt a strong pain pulse through my head. As i lifted my torso up from a heavenly comforty bed i saw a firgure at my side.

It was Luhan. He was shirtless and probably naked too the white silk cover was just covering the bottom of his chest.

His hair was messly ruffled and a strand rested messly on his face. He turned slowly onto his side and his arm clung to my waist. He looked so peace and relaxed, i felt my heart ache. And a sense of longing hit me.

I was starting to notice things like:

*How long his eyelashes were

*How soft his lips looked

*How my heart sped up when he was around

Slowly his eyes opened and i was lost in their browness. His lips opened, as though he was going to speak but then they shut again.

Then i realized.

How did i even get here? Where was i ? What happened/

"Luhan, What happened?"

He balanced his torso on his arms and hands . And pulled the cover further up.

"I can't remeber all of what happened, but i think we..."

He paused and his cheeks became scarlet.

I got up and walked to the ensuite with nothing covering me. When the door was shut i felt a small sense of akawardness and relief. I ran a bath and threw in most of the soap. When it was done i lowered myself into the hot bubbly water. I felt my eyes drop and my mind slowed down. And as they closed i remebered what had happened.

                                                                         (The flashback)

-----------------------------------------------------Luhan's Pov------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat took off her sweater and then she pushed me down onto the sofa. She had been drinking her breath smelled of beer. Her eyes narrowed as she lowered herself onto me. She began kissing me, intensely. Her eyes changed back to their seductive red. I could tell she was thinking of that.

I knew she probably would regret it so i tried to calm her down. It didn't work.

The tangy sweet taste of her lips was starting to turn me on. I resisted a bit.

"Cat i don't think you should....I mean your drunk."

"Mmmmm' She hummed in reply.

She persisted. Again this time as she kissed me, her hand wondered underneath my shirt. I felt short bursts of electric shocks as she touched me.

 It was getting dangerously irresistible now.  I knew i would have to give in soon but i felt gulity, she was drunk.

What was wrong with me?!

She postioned herself in my lap and tugged at my shirt. She began to kiss my neck softly and then she bit down on it. When she pulled away there was a red trail on her face, that ran from one conner of her mouth.

I couldn't resist. She looked so innoccent and yet so sexy at the same time. I lifted her. Her legs in one arm, her back in the other. I threw her on the bed.

************************************************************************************************************

Still thinking of a next bit soz. :(

Lots of work but i'll try my best to write a next part soon . ^____^