Refusal Part 2

a/n:
Guys and Girls. Ladies and gentlemen.  Don't hate me too much for this epically LATE chapter. I'm sorry that's its short and also that its kinda just a filler for the next chapter.(which I'll talk about at the bottom).
I also apologise for not yet making and a/n to explain everything so far-cause trust me my writing can be a bit confusing.But then again English wasn't really my first language.
But thats enough rambling.
I'm going to write up and a/n for any of you whom are a bit confused by this point. And I'm also going ti start working on the next part.
I am really sorry it took me this long-_-<blame coursework n gcses>.
Oh yeah, what kinda of person would I be if I didn't apologise for the spelling mistakes that are probably in the whole of this chapter.
But what the heck! Enjoy!

--Luhan's Pov--

" We've talked about this Luhan. You can't get married to just anyone!"The future Luna of the pack has to be-" She added coldly.

"Smart. Well educated.  Influential. " I interrupted.

"She must have a good background, we don't want just anyone as our Luna." She finished. That was all she ever cared about. "She is!She does!" I watched as my mother scornfully looked at Cat, her eyes travelling right through Cat as she coldly glared at her. I my wolf urging me to give him control.

" Why can't you just be happy for me! You don't even know her!"I snapped.

"I'm sure you father would like to hear this! Stay here, I'm going to get him." She shot Cat another cold look before she left. "Im so sorry-" Cat said. Her voice sounded shaky and I could see tears begin to fill the brimm of her eyes. "What for?!" I snapped still mad about what mom had said.My eyes were probably now dark in anger.

"Its not your fault. "My voice  softened as I looked at her. Tears started to pour from her eyes as a weak smile formed on her face. I walked over to her, and began to softly wipe away her tears.

"It'll be okay." Her eyes softened as light smile drew itself on her face.

*****

I slowly approached Luhan's room, nervous to see him after the accident. I put my hand on the door and carefully stepped inside, afraid of whether I would wake him or not.

"Luhan?" I said softly as I poked my head inside of the room before stepping inside completely.

"Yes?" Luhan said in a strange tune;much to Cat's confusion.

"How are you feeling?" I asked,  ignoring the presence of Luhan's parents at the other side of the room.I took a seat at the edge of the bed, my hand automatically cupped Luhan's cheek as I caressed it gently with my thumb.

-Luhan's Pov-

"I..I'm sorry." I stuttered,  my heart thumped wildly against my chest as the strange women infront of me continued to stroke my cheek. "I have no idea who you are."

She froze, her face suddenly dropped. She swallowed hard before I saw the brimm of her eyes now were filled with water. "Lu..Luhan" She said brokenly, tearing up. "It's me..Cat."

I shook my head slowly still unable to figure out what connection I had to her. "I'm sorry."

a/n
Next chapter:The accident.
The a/n at the top was very long.Sorry about that not sure if you guys will wanna read this a/n but it can't hurt to try.
Anyways I want to thank some awesome awesome people. And please remember that if you aren't in this list it isn't because I skipped you, because trust me I see you...... -_-......Well that sounded a bit stalkerish but seriously,  I get notfications when you guys vote or comment or add my book and ill just like. *~* crys.
Anyways... here is the list.《cue dramatic music》
PizZa_piXie
LuExoLuOverdose
LuExoLuKkamjjong
dem_twelve_boys
HaiSocheat
GabriellaRacaza
Theladyofblue
iamasmin24
pau249515
carralipalo
squishy_dyo
ohcrystal
Kai_Obsession
TeeliaJaanikesing
ExOverdose_Gem
exotic_mammalz
aChjay16
Cloudsofangel
BAP_NoMercy
nayab_
Mycutechanyeollie
precisilos02yahoocom
kaiyolo
juju_loves_kpop
NicoleAngelaMedranoD

AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AWESOME PEOPLE. ^₩^.