Take Off

"Everyone, hurry up and choose a seat." Mrs Rosley instructed. She was the head of the French department and was also from the same pack as Luhan that was probably why they got on so well. Although she was 10 years older than him I still felt my blood boil when I saw them together. I mean who wouldn't get jealous, she was one of the prettiest teachers at our school. She had long red hair, which on this occasion was messily tied up into a bun. Her shiny hair complemented her beautiful green  eyes. I could see some of the guys drool as they watched her smile. She was dressed casually with tight grey denium jeans and a loose top. Even this casually dressed she had managed to turn heads and win nearly all of the guys attention.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked as he sat down beside me, his brows drew together as he looked at me deeply waiting for an answer. My heart beat began to sore. He was so cute and he didn't even know it. I felt a deep blush creep onto my cheeks.

"N-nothing."

"Ok." He said  cautiously drawing out the letters slightly.

"Wait! Is this your first flight!?"

"yes. And I plan to sleep through it."

"Why" He said pouting, causing a giggle to slip passed my mouth.

"Good night" I laughed facing the small window. My eyelids soon dropped and I eased into a deep sleep. I woke up at the end of the 3 hour journey to find Kai's arm snaked around my waist, my head on his shoulder. He was breathing slowly and deeply his eyes closed. His hair slightly messy and his full lips slighty open. This was definitely not good it had my heart racing but I couldn't pull my eyes away from his face.

"Wake up! We need to go."

----------'--------------Kai's Pov--------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of my mate calling me.

"Wake up! We need to go."  My wolf jumping inside of me, he was happy to she that she was concerned for me and that she hadn't tried to unsnake my wrist from around her waist.

"But I was having a really good dream." My lips tugged up into a smile.

"It was about you." Her cheeks reddened this only made my wolf happier knowing that my flirting skills had an effect on her. I wanted to try out some more lines before I was pulled out of my seat by Mrs Rosley. She could be so annoying sometimes.

"Sorry, Kai but you need to get off the plane now." She said faking innocence.  Dammit if only she had waited a minute longer I would have been able to say it. Her timing ain't as good as her supposed looks I really wonder what Luhan sees in her. I bet he didn't tell Cat that he went out with her once.

That gives me an idea.

***********************************************************************

Soz guys for late update. I really am. Plz forgive me lol. I had stack loads of tests and revision, to be honest I still do but its not as bad. But im going to try updating soon hopefully at the end or before the end this week.

I know this is a boring chapter the next will be more interesting lol.Sorry for this filler chapter.  If there are any mistakes.....:O then kill me lol.

Cats secret is soon to be revealed.

And also plz check out @bangtanboys98 . Cuz she has made a really awesome fanfic about exo. It's called My mate is Kai(exo fanfic).

Thankz guyz for putting up with my boring filler chapters anyways. :)