Strange Consequences

---Kai's Pov---

Dad looked over to my mate a scrowled filled his face. "I dissapove of your relationship Luhan. "Cat was shaking in fear as she contemplated his words. Her face slowly growing more pale with each second. A low snarl left my lips and I could tell my eyes were now pitch black. "I wasn't asking."

"Neither was I. "His voice reminded calm and collected but I knew he was anything but that. I shifted into my wolf my reddish brown fur covered my skin.My ripped clothes fell to the floor. "Luhan. " Almost as though it was an invitation Dad shifted too. Mom began I could sense the worry and fear in her voice, but, honestly i didn't care. We began to move around sketching an invisible circle beneath our paws, our eyes focused intently on one another. Snarls leaving our chest. He lunged forward but I managed to dodge his attack. And countered using my nails to ripped through some of his fur. The smell of his blood more more dominant than his usual scent. He ran towards me quicker than expected snarling. I felt my back collide with the wooden floor beneath me. He stuck a few fatal blows to my stomach and face. I countered again managing to send a brutally painful quake of blows to his chest. He snarled deeply expecting me to submit when he had pinned me down again but I didn't. I struggled to gain domince,only making him angrier. He retreated, hesitantly as he looked over to Mom. I was just about to finish what had started but a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me. Tingles spread through my body,imeidately calming my wolf. "Please... "Her voice cut off by my mum's growl as she watched my mate. Cat flinced obviously taken aback by mum's dead glares. Retracting her arms from around me, I sent mom the same deadly glare. If looks could kill, I swear,i would be a serial killer. Cat stalked towards the door before shutting it behind her. "What did you do?! " I screamed at the blonde middle aged lady. Shifting back. I raced towards the door. Dad held me back, preventing me from moving any further.

-Chris's Pov-

Luhan shoot Anne another glare before stalking off towards his room. Anne was crying in my arms. "It's okay I'm sure he'll get over it. " She wept hard, tears leaving her eyes much faster. "Maybe we should just let them -"

"No. " I said cutting her off. "You know what vampires are like she's probably just using him. The last vampire that was a Luna killed her own mate just for power. We can't take those chances. " Anne nodded slowly to emotional to speak. "Go and get some rest. I'm going out for a run. I'll be back soon."I said pecking her nose and retreating to the door.

I ran my mate urging me to run further and further into the forest. Green trees passing my eyes in a blur.I continued with my voyage pursuing deeper into the woodland. Dodging fallen branches and brushes. Until finally I came to an opening.My eyes met a young vampire. He looked as though he was 3. He wore a black batman to shirt with blue denim jeans. He sat on a large rock staring intently at the lake in front of him. His brown hair particularly covering his eyes. If his hair had been any longer I wouldn't have been able to see his eyes. His eyes were a deep crisom red. He was a vampire. His hand shoot into the water, snapping me out of my thoughts. Meticulously draining the creature as his fangs sank further into mermaid. Her face turning pale with each of his heavy glups. His eyes snapped towards the mermaid, shock, worry and regret crossed his features. He quickly withdrawn his fangs. "Sworry. " He cringed. Without any hesitation whatsoever the mermaid retreated back into the water leaving the young vampire.

But for me that wasn't enough sworry just wouldn't cut it-what if Luhans mate tried to kill him. All she would do is say sorry. It's too dangerous to let vampires run around. They should be killed their a threat to our pack and my family. I stalked closer to the young vampire appearing from out of the brushes. His face held shock. "Wwhat?" He cried clearly confused by my sudden apperance . I ran towards him leavin him with no escape as I lunged at the toddler. Tears brimmed at his eyes, his face now blank. Quickly I snapped his neck before I had time to regret my decision. I watched his small body sparwled out on the foret floor his eyes held a lifeless red colour. I retreated back home, only just starting to feel guilty. * ****Luhans Pov***