Magnets

This is very quick encounter, but means more than that. Bleh, let me go on. As I was walking out of my Science classroom, I crashed into the one and only. It wasn't just a crash into you and say "sorry" and continue. Are we like magnets, really?

I was walking with my friends and we were in a horizontal line. We walked and talked and I looked up for a second and he was right in front of us. Legit, five steps away. He must have been thinking the same thing, cause he went to the left as well. But I was looking sideways when we were one step away and when we both took that one step, he looked up at the same time as me and our lips lightly brushed against each other. I REPEAT, OUR LIPS LIGHTLY BRUSHED AGAINST EACH OTHER.

We both blushed and walked where we needed to go. My friends didn't see. THANK LORD, but it was in the crowd of everyone trying to move classes. This was one of the closest encounters we had ever had. The feeling of him this close to me was comforting. Not awkward like I had thought. The feeling of someone else other than my family's body against me was suprisingly comforting. And it was him too, I felt like we belonged. I just wondered what he had thought.

I would have never thought this was the way it would begin. This was way more "out there" than I ever imagined, literally.