Thoughts Count

That night as I was lying in bed, I thought about him. And that encounter we had that day. Every time I thought about it, I got super squeemish. But it was really weird. I FELT COMFORT AROUND HIM. EVEN WHEN OUR LIPS BRUSHED. We were family friends, so it would be even more weird if we bumped into each other at one another's houses. Especially after that incident. I couldn't sleep. I thought about the WEIRDEST things. Yes yes, you guessed who it was about.

I thought about if we would be like those couples I saw around my school, kissing in every corner. But the feeling of him on my body kept returning to my mind. That tingle in my heart and the blushing on his face. I began imagining again, an image of us holding hands and his hand around my waist. It felt super weird. Not that he liked me, despite what my friends always said. My thoughts and images took me over. It went to when he would propose to me. The gorgeous ring I had been dreaming of. The crown rings I had seen all over Instagram. If he was the man of my dreams, my Prince Charming, he would.

Soon enough, we were married and had two kids. Called Mark and Ava. I probably had those names in my dreams because I knew I would name my kids those names. Super short and cute. I imagined our kids with hopefully gorgeous eyes like his and brown hair like me. Thoughts count, I hope cause that continued for what seemed like the whole night and I am someone to be wasting sleep.