Stop Brussian Me

Friday, another one of my favourite days since I would see Trevor again. This time in Russian class. After a long week of school, which was most likely to be crappy, I always looked forward to going to Russian class. Some place where there wouldn't be a million other people talking about me and my maybe crush cause it wasn't at school. I got there quite early today so I just sat there, immersed into my phone. It was only me and the teacher so it was getting quite awkward but soon it got a thousand times worse. Trevor walked in and I put my phone away, knowing my face was getting hot.

He always sat one spot away from me for some weird as reason but since our little 'talk' yesterday at the lockers, about talking to each other more at school, but I think he meant just talking more in general, he sat next to me today. I really have to control my face reddening and getting hot around him. I rested my head on my left hand and looked on the other side as him.
"Just trying to reach towards our goal of talking more," he laughed as his face got a little red.
"Great idea! I always wondered why you sat one seat away from me. Still believing in 'girl germs' are you? My Science teacher told me there actually are girl and boy germs but like never mind," I blabbered on.
"I don't really believe in all that stuff but I thought you didn't want to talk to me so I sat away from you. I can sit there again if you want?" he said, pushing his chair back a little.
"No, I never said that! Just sit with me, it's different sitting with someone new." I smiled and he smiled back as his hand brushed ever so slightly against mine - like a feather.

What was this supposed to mean?I was getting really confused and stressed about all this "touching". Like I mean, I never gave you any permission and we really need to get our feelings for each other sorted out or I'm going to act like a librarian with a messy library. As my cheeks got hot, I walked to my friends who were just walking in. Perfect timing thanks very much — Lo's gorgeous brunette hair was nicely pulled back into a loose plait as her diamond blue eyes lit up the room. "A question, why is Trev sitting with you? This must be the day!" Lo asked as she grinned from ear to ear.
"Uh it's nothing. Yesterday at school he just said we should talk more so he sat next to me. Sorry, there is always next week!" I smiled nervously as she stared at our table and we got to our seats.

By the end of the class, we just had a few casual conversations about the usuals. But I was still dumbfounded by the feeling and confusion in my head about the touching. He brushed his hand against mine. I mean, go ahead. It's your hand and you can comfort it anytime. But I knew that soon I would want him to touch my hand because of my 'comforting feeling' or whatever. Just, stop bRussian me. That should be a good reference for this class. But I kept getting reminded of how much I didn't want him to stop, to be honest.