SNEAK PEAK

STARTING ON 6 OCT 2016

17 year old Haley Michelle Evans just entered a new campus. Away from her hometown with total strangers, she feels totally out of place. Especially when she finds out she is the only one out of her friends to see in black and white. But it all changes for her when her skin touches Shawn Mendes'. It only changes for her though. Haley's world is about to get flipped upside down.

Heels tapped annoyingly fast on the cheap plastic floor. It had to be the red head sitting next to me. At least she told me about the colour. Her natural red locks tumbled down her back in a thick fishtail braid. That red haired girl just happened to be my good friend, Jordanne Anelie. She was everything everyone wanted. Red hair, adorable freckles, tall and curvy. Her creamy white skin balanced out many colours. She wore huge black framed glasses during class, probably the only thing we had in common.

"Pst! Haley! Felicity, Suri and Malia are heading to KFC after this. Want anything?"

I shook my head, turning my gaze to the teacher.
Black
White
Grey
Nothing changed and i doubted that change would come anytime soon. So i watched Ms Midfield drone on and on about physics. How bloody interesting.

Jordanne's notebook was filled with notes and the occasional sickeningly sweet doodle of her and her boyfriend and soulmate, Zachary. I don't blame Jordanne for being so obsessed with Zach but she had a framed photo of them making out on her bedside table. I felt like crushing it every time i saw the large wooden frame. Rolling my eyes, i sucked in a deep breath.

"Just get over the fact you'll never see in colour."