Squidcole and Sqampy Part 1

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for not updating. There's a huge project that we're working on and I'm the leader. There are also four people that refuse to listen to me so I'm kinda stressed. This is part one of this chapter by the way!!!

SQUID'S POV

I hurried over to the cafe, not wanting to be late. That would be humiliating! I mean, Nicole, the girl of my dreams. Not only was she beautiful, she was really nice. I love her with all my heart, but I don't think she feels the same.

NICOLE'S POV

I rushed over to the cafe, a few minutes late, as always. I couldn't decide what to wear. I'm meeting the man of my dreams in real life for the first time. I finally decided on my Jurrasic Park shirt and blue jeans with flats. I really hope David feels the same. He's so nice and his nickname is so cute. Squid.

STAMPY'S POV

"Sqaishey! Hurry up! Our double-date is in ten minutes! Squid and Nicole are waiting!" I called.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I couldn't decide what to wear. And I'm still not sure about what I have on," she said. I was speechless. She looked amazing. Her hair was in a loose bun and she was wearing skinny jeans and a white tank top. On top of that, she wore a light yellow sweater and on her feet were leather boots. 

"Are you ready?" I asked.

 "Let's go," she responded with a smile, gripping my hand.

Part one! I will most likely update part two tomorrow! Also, please tell me what you think of everything and characters for my new fanfic! If I don't get enough entries (10)by October 10th, I won't be able to do the fanfic. :(   Have a nice day! :D

QOTD: Are you going trick-or-treating for Halloween? If so, what's your costume?

AOTD: I am and I'm being the dolphin emoji    :)

:D

--Luna xx