Lost at Minecon

I have issues about Minecon....

SQAISHEY'S POV

I was lost. Lost at Minecon. With a witch. I pulled out my phone and recorded my dire situation. I sent it to Stampy, hoping he would know where I was and tell me the way out. I posted a video on Instagram, before realising (I'm American) that Stampy was behind me.

"My hero!" I exclaimed, referencing Sky Den. Stampy looked around to make sure no one was looking, and then he dipped me. He brought me up and kissed me. It was quiet for a moment.

"OOOOOOHHHHH" The whole Magic Animal Club oohed, causing us to break apart. I just started laughing, and before I knew it, I was rolling on the floor, tears of laughter coming out of my eyes. Stampy looked at me as if I had gone crazy. My laughter died down after a bit. Stampy joined me on the floor. 

"That's us for you," Stampy said, kissing me again. I accepted this with the most passion I ever had. The rest of the MAC started laughing and pointing again. We got up from the floor and left the convention center. We snuck into an empty room to be on our own. There was a one-way mirror so we could spy on the rest of the MAC. I fingered the pendant on my gold chain.

"I wasn't expecting you to still have that on," Stampy said, noticing what I was doing.

"It's from you and it reminds me of you," I said, resting my head on his shoulder. My hand found his and they were two hands, perfectly fitting together like pieces of a puzzle.

Let me know what you think! :D

--Luna xx