~Valentine's Day~

SQAISHEY'S POV

"Happy Valentine's Day!" I yelled through the house. I got my tray of breakfast for Stampy and shook him awake after I placed the tray on a steady surface.

"Wake up. It's Valentine's Day," I whispered.

"Happy day of the love to my love," Stampy said. He sat up in bed and kissed me. He pulled me towards him and I fell on top of him. Before I knew it, we were completely making out. 

At some point, Alyx started crying at the side of our bed for attention.

"Alright, alright. For you my love," I said. I passed Stampy the tray. "Incoming!" I added. I picked up Alyx and held her close to me. I gave her a rope toy to keep her distracted. All was quiet for a few seconds.

"I like your shirt," Stampy said. I puffed out my chest so he could see my shirt. It was one of his merch shirts.

"Gotta get the proper Valentine's Day attire," I said. 

"Well, we have to co-ordinate," Stampy said.

"Happy Valentine's day," I said, snugging up to Stampy.

Hey guys! Here's a Valentine's Day one-shots. It's still Valentine's Day where I live :)

So this book is on hold for now. And I've also discovered A Very Potter Musical. It's so funny!!! I would sing along, but I think I might have strep throat rip rip.

QOTC: Who/What are you spending Valentine's Day with?

AOTC: My dogs, a glass of water and my laptop with a picture of Eddie Redmayne haha.

:D

--Luna xxx