To Hell With Good Intentions

ALYX

“Well, look who it is. Hey, gorgeous.” Josh wrapped his hands around my small waist and pulled me near. 

“Shut up and kiss me,” I panted as our lips collided. He met me with his soft lips, and I graciously accepted his tongue slightly in my mouth, as his hands traced up my spine. He toyed with the clasp on my bra strap and grunted in frustration as he finally pulled it off. 

He leaned close to my ear and the sound of his hot breaths sent chills up my spine. “I want you so bad.”

I looked back at him promiscuously and pressed my lips to his neck, “You have me.”

He pulled my feet off the ground and I immediately wrapped them around his waist. I moaned in delight when he pressed his face to my neck and kissed it passionately. “Ohhh.” I fingered with the buttons on his shirt until they were all undone, and he laid me on his bed as he pulled it off. “Are your roommates going to be around anytime soon?” I asked as I teased him by pulling my shirt off, leaving only the unclasped bra covering me.

“Not that I know of,” he climbed on top of me and engulfed my body with his own.

Just at the second that he attempted to pull my athletic shorts off of me, the bedroom door swung open. “Josh, dude, orientation starts in 10 minutes.” His eyes widened in shock, and embarrassment as his gaze switched from my near-naked self, to Josh’s shirtless body. 

“Mark, really?” Josh grumbled.

“I didn’t realize you were busy, damn you move fast. I’ll leave you two alone.” With that he exited the room, shutting the door softly behind him. 

I smirked at Josh’s embarrassed grimace. “I should get going,” I said as I stood up and fastened the clasp on my lacy bra. I decided he couldn’t, and shouldn’t, get all of me in just one day, and he sat there horny and confused as I left. 

“I mean, he is literally the best kisser I’ve ever kissed!” I stated to my roommates, who I liked more than I thought I did, as we ate our dinner. The camp directors made sure everyone sat at a table with their roommates the first night to get to know each other. 

“When did you meet?” Avery asked me, I learned she also had met a boy today. Nathan Holloway, who she repeatedly glanced at constantly during dinner.

“He was on the same flight as I was this afternoon. He’s actually kind of a douche bag,” we all giggled, “but he is so sexy.”

“I wish I was as confident as you,” Korrine frowned.

“What about you are you unconfident in? You’re hott! I would kill to be half as gorgeous as you! And your boobs, why didn’t puberty give those to me?” Avery cackled, she was right though. Even though she was gorgeous, she had absolutely zero boobs. She was almost completely flat chested! Although, she did make up with it with the rest of her body, curves in all the right places, legs for miles, and the most perfect complexion ever. I bet she didn’t even wear makeup.

Korrine looked down at her breasts and giggled. “These are alright, but if I could like half them and send the rest to my butt, I would be set. I need some help back there.”

“Squats,” Kinsie stated. “I do 100 squats every night, even after volleyball. That is the only reason I have even the slightest bit of a butt.” Kinsie has short, maybe 5’3”. And her body was small framed as well.

I cackled at her. “That’s why your legs are so muscular too! I have chicken legs, no boobs, small butt, zero curves.”

“Oh, but you make up for all of that with your sunny disposition,” Avery smirked.