Story 3: Dancing with death

She had been friends with the monster under her bed for a while now, but she was moving, leaving him behind. Zyta was leaving California, headed to Canada, and would be far away from her love- Scully Shadow, the boogeyman.

Scully loved Zyta, had since the moment he met her. They weren't officially dating, but he wouldn't give his heart to anyone else. He knew she was leaving, but he didn't know that it would be today. He knew he would miss her, and follow her to the ends of the earth.

   She was going to leave at midnight, and she had yet to say goodbye. She loved him, and she wished she could stay, but with her mother moving and her not being a legal age to stay on her own she was forced. 

   Sitting in her room at ten o'clock Zyta cried for the first time in months. She didn't want to leave her beau. She didn't wan't to leave her home. 

   Scully heard her crying and crawled out from under her bed. He frowned and crawled up next to her on the bed. Zyta put on a brave face and turned to face him. 

   He couldn't bear to see her sad. His love, in tears was something he wouldn't stand. Scully wiped away her tears with his thumb, his right hand lingering on her cheek. 

   "Don't cry, mon cherie."

   Zyta sucked in a sharp breath, moving her hand up and placing it over his, pulling it down and intertwining their fingers. 

   "I can't help it. I have terrible news, and I wish it wasn't true, but it is and I don't know what to do." She took another breath before continuing with her rant. "I'm moving. To Canada. Tonight." 

   She shed another tear and instead of removing his hand from hers, he leaned forwards and kissed away the tears. He gave a smile to her. "All will be well mon cherie, everything will be fine." 

   She kissed him softly, but before long it turned passionate and hungry. Zyta only pulled away when she was out of breath. Even then she didn't move far away.

   "Mon cherie, I don't think Iv'e ever asked you to dance."

   She smiled slightly and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "You haven't, amore mio, so I will." 

  She stood and held out a hand to him, a smile on her face. He took it and her radio began playing a soft, slow Italian song. He placed a hand on her waist and laced their fingers once again. They swayed softly to the song and talked until 11:40. 

   "Zyta, just know you can't run form shadows." 

"But you can ask them to dance," she responded with a slight smirk. Scully smiled with her and they kissed once more as the chime of midnight rang. 

----------------------------

"You cant run from the shadow. But you can invite it to dance." - Pinterest

I hope you guys liked my short chapter for the day. Don't be a ghost reader, please like and comment!

Like if you don't hate my writing,

Comment and leave suggestions and whatever writing prompt you want.

I cant promise I'll write about it instantly, but it will get done.

This book will have 365 chapters by 10/3/17, and I hope people will sick around to see the end... Your all beautiful, just keep being you!

-Jay