Morgan cried harder once she saw the smiling faces of Brendon, Dan, Kenny, and Dan. Brendon took her into his arms, comfortingly rubbing circles in her back. Her crying ceased, finally calming down.

"I'm so sorry! I just never imagined this happening, and now here I am with the members of my favorite band and the lead singer's daughter."

"Don't apologize, you're perfectly fine. Happy birthday, by the way," Brendon said, his voice soft.

"Thank you," Morgan whispered, her voice cracking.

She took four pictures backstage-one with me, one with panic!, one with Sarah, and one with Zack. She seemed to have something on her mind.

"I've got to go now, I'll leave Luke and Jenna here though."

Lilah walked out, Zack helping her get back to her seat. Jenna, Luke, and Panic! were having a conversation, but I wasn't paying attention. My eyes were trained on two people, a couple if I'm being specific. Laughing together, holding hands, kissing.. I glanced down at her ring finger to see a diamond ring decorating it. Damn, must be a pretty good relationship. Just kidding. The girl is beautiful, the guy handsome. She's wearing a black Panic! crop top with white shorts and white sandals. He's wearing a black Panic t shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes.

insert their outfits here:

I lightly laugh as I make my way over to where Sarah and Brendon are play fighting

I lightly laugh as I make my way over to where Sarah and Brendon are play fighting. I realize it's coming nearer and nearer to the time Brendon has to go on stage. The opening act, Saint Motel, is performing right now, and Brendon goes on in 30 minutes. Brendon ruffled my hair.

"You okay kiddo?"

"Bren-," I cut myself off by breaking into tears.

"Hey, honey it's okay to cry. Let it all out."

"It's just...I love you, you're my idol, suddenly this is becoming a huge reality. You adopted me, I'm not ending up in another foster home or being sent back to the adoption center. My siblings are still in Vegas, Beebo. I don't know what to do."

"Riley...you're my daughter now. You don't have to worry about anyone harming you, I've made sure of it. I've got to get ready to perform, but remember, you're free to come out on stage with me if you want, okay? I love you, Ri."

"Love you too Bren. Go out there and wow those fans."

I walked back to the couch, wiping away my tears. Sarah accompanied me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

I lay with my head resting on her chest, focusing on her heartbeat. My legs were laid beside hers, my arms limp beside me. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

*Sarah's Point Of View*

After Riley slept on me, I realized how good it felt to finally be a mother. Especially that Brendon and I adopted her. I wouldn't trade a thing in the world for Riley. She's my beautiful daughter, Brendon's too. She has no idea how happy she makes us. Brendon ran backstage for a split second, grabbing his guitar.