Algee Smith

You and Algee were in sitting in his hotel room after he got finish an interview for the movie Detroit. He was sitting up with his back laying against the backboard of the bed with his legs spread for you to lay in between them. You laid in between his legs facing the tv but paying on your phone so you weren't paying attention to the tv. You were mostly just looking through Instagram liking pictures.

Algee was watching ESPN and would check his phone every couple of minutes and sending a text then turning back to the tv.

About twenty minutes later you feel Algee's hand grab your thigh. You don't say anything because it's nothing new.

If you start to feel his hand travel up your thigh and he goes to your inner thigh and he starts to kiss your neck.

You bite your neck and let a nervous laugh out "Algee" you say in a little innocent voice

"Oh don't you dare try to use that little innocent voice on me," Algee says into your neck, bringing his other hand to your other thigh squeezing them.

"Come on baby not right now" you try to protest but he starts to nibble on your neck and he brings one hand up and places it on your neck but doesn't squeeze he just lays it there. You let out a small moan which gave Algee the confirmation he wanted.

Once you realize what you did you jump up and get out the bed "Algee now we're not doing this now."

Algee rolls his eyes and sits on the side of the bed hunched over and he looks at you. "Y/n we haven't had sex in three months" he sighs

You look at Algee confused "Algee what are you talking about we just had sex like 3 hours ago..."

Algee looks at you and laughs "Okay you got me on that one but come baby I don't have anything else to do today"

You roll your eyes playfully "no"

Algee grabs your hand and nods "Yes" he smirks

"No" you try to pull away.

Algee smacks his teeth and drops your hand "Fine but seriously I want to show you something." He says standing up.  You sat down on the bed wondering what it is.

And waking over to one of his bags "My grandmother gave me this when she meet you and said if you give it to anyone else she'll kill me and I don't want to die at the hands of my elderly grandmother." You guys laugh then Algee continues "She didn't even tell me to do with it she gave it to me. And I don't know why I want to do this now but here." He pulls out a velvet box and opens it and to your surprise, it's just a necklace. You were a little confusing considering you guys had been together for 5 years and have gone through some much why would he just not marry you but you never bother to argue with the gift because it was a lovely gift.

You look at the beautiful necklace:

"Thank you" You smile at Algee and he bends over to kiss you then he holds his knee saying "ouch" as he falls on the hurt knee

You start to get concerned "Algee what's wrong?" You try to examine his knee and he breaks out into laughter

You look at him confused and say "You know what I forgot about there another part of the necklace. He smiles and pulls out another velvet box and opens it smiling. It's a ring:

And not just any rings it's an engagement ring, Algee's grandmother showed it to you once

You cover your mouth wanting to cry

Algee takes your hand on one knee and says "Y/F/N will you please marry me." He smiles so hard that they make the dimples in his cheek deeper as he waits for your response.

You couldn't speak looking at the ring all you do is nod your head and Algee jumps up smiling and kisses you again "I love you so much Y/n" you kiss him back then he stares at you for a second and then bites his lip "Now we definitely need to have sex to celebrate."

You laugh and nod your head