August Alsina Part 2

A few days later about the music session was Chris's party. The night before Chris keep blowing your phone up about going to the part. Like you didn't already tell him you were going.
So the next morning when you woke up you find Chris sitting on your couch watching tv.

"What the hell are you doing?" You cross your arms and look at Chris.

"Same thing you do to me." He says to before opening a bag of chips and stuffing them in his mouth.

You roll your eyes "half the time in babysitting Royalty." You say to defend yourself .

"She's with me" he say pointing at the couch. You walk closer to the couch seeing Royalty is sleeping.

"Aww I love her she's just so cute" you say before looking back a Chris. "Let me guess your wondering if I'm going to the party, right?"

"Oh your just is smart and you know everything." He says sarcastically.

You playfully punch his shoulder and he pushes you a little "Hey you know how you get when you hit women"

Chris smacks his teeth and jumps up to catch you 

You run but he catches you and spins you around.

You guys laugh and Chris's phone starts to ring. He lets you go and answers it. " hello?"

He says and then begins to talk to the person about drinks and food so he walks away but before he dose he mouths to you "This the party guys."

As Chris walks toward one of the back rooms Royalty start to wake up and call for her dad "Daddy?" You can here her faint voice so you walk over to her.

"Good morning Ro" you smile walking up to her.

She smile a little but still sleeping she comes to give you a hug "Hi Y/n"

"You want some breakfast?" You ask her

She nods.

"What you want?" You say taking her hand and leading her to the kitchen.

"Pancakes." She says in a soft small tone whipping her eyes.

"Okay" you give her your phone to play on while you cook. 

As you cook Royalty will shows you stuff and talk to you. After a while Chris comes back and y'all start talking together. Then a few minutes later You we're done cooking breakfast and you guys eat together.

And a little later after y'all finish eating Chris mom comes to get Royalty because she was going to babysitter him while the party is going on.

"You want to ride with me back to the house?" Chris ask as he gets up.

"Yeah I'll ride" you say going upstairs to grab a change of clothes you grab a bathing suit that looks like this: