Chapter 11

Ayan *pov*

It's been 1 In the night and me and Jamal are still searching her . I called Amma 2 times and asked for her, but no she didn't come home yet.

Finally I decided to return home back and something else and find her out, but now I have to return back home. I don't know why but my heart is saying me to go back home.

I drove back to home the roads were dame clear as it was 1 in night so no vehicles.

I drove as fast as I can and reached home. I rushed in the house then dining hall and searched Amma. She was no were to be found. I went in her room and as soon as I opened her door I was shocked. Totally shocked. What I am seeing right now, is it true? Is she really here? Oh my god, when did she came back?

" When you came? Why didn't you inform me that you came?" I asked as fast as I can.

" She never went any where ." was all Amma said

" What?"

" She didn't go anywhere she was at home"

" Then why did you say me that she went somewhere?"

" Because I want her to show that you love her so much "

" So she don't believe that I love her?"

Aisha put her head down . She was just listening to our conversation.

" Do you really think I just brought you for my pleasure, and when I will get bored I will send you back from where you came?" this was all I said and stormed out of the room and went directly in my room, pulled out some clothes from my closet and went to take shower.

AISHA*POV*

" I didn't thought that this would take this turn!" Amma said

" Now what?" Amma said again. I was just listening to her.

"I will explain him" I said . I didn't even thought twise .

" No even I will also come with you, I want explain him that this was all my plan"

Both of us went to our room and I knocked it. No response. Again knocked it . No response.

I opened the room and went inside and saw him drying his hair in front of the mirror

" Rehan listen to me first. This was my entire plan she had nothing to do with it!"

He just turned around and looked at Amma and said

" Okay Amma . I am hungry . I want food?"

" Ok I will ready it in 5 minutes and you can have food in the room."

With that she went out of the room and closed the door. I was alone in with him. Total anger was written all over his face. I gathered all the courage and said

" Don't be angry She just wanted to show me how much you" I was about to complete my sentence that he went out of the room with his phone.

I went behind him again he was near the stairs talking on the phone with someone

" listen to me. My intension was not to hurt you" again he went from there.

Now. I should leave him alone for some time and let him do whatever he wants to do or think. After some time when he cools down I will deal with him. With that I went to dining hall and sat in front of him. Amma left us alone.

He didn't even utter a word out of his mouth and had his food and went somewhere. He didn't even allow me to say a word.

I went back to my room or I should say our room or his room, whatever. I laid on bed and started to think of different ideas to convenience him .

...............

It was dark in the room, as I was planning to go to sleep but looks like there is no sign of sleep tonight because its been 2 days that he had didn't spoke a word with me.

I heard my room lock open and I was distracted from my thoughts. It is Ayan . He came and went straight into the washroom.

I was watching him as the whole room was filled with darkness he started to come towards me and came and sat right next to me. Oh my god what is he going to do?

I could feel that he was looking at me the whole while. After he was sitting there for more than 5 minutes and staring at me not knowing that I was actually looking at him, I got up and sat straight and as soon as I did that he got up and started to walk. I took his hand in my hand so that he could stop. And for the first time I touched him . I too don't know how I did that.

He stopped right there and didn't face me. I shook his hand and he understood what I was trying to say and turned and face me. It was all dark but I could feel his eyes on me.

Then I didn't left his hand and switched on the room lights and stood in front of him.

" I am sorry " I said as our eyes met.

His eyes went red and then he said    

" Do you really think that I don't love you?"

"No" was all I said

"Then why did you do that ?"

" I just ................ I just don't know why I am doing all these stupid thing !"

"Please forgive me. I will not that again" I said . I had tears in my eyes. Why are you crying Aisha? I asked my self. And as one of the tear came to me cheek I was about to wipe it off but I felt a hand on my cheek.

"Don't cry. Please stop crying. I am not mad at you any more" Ayan said getting a bit nerves.

" Did you really forgive me?" I asked happily.

" Yes" was the simple answer that he gave.

" Are you feeling sleepy ?" he asked

" No. Not yet" I said

" Okay then lets watch a movie then" it was more like a statement than a question. I shook my head in approval.

" Follow me" he said

" But where? We can watch even here. There is a tv in room also right?"

" Come with me." Was all he said before he started to walk.

I followed him.

" Which movie would you like to watch?"

Let me think, when I was small I had a dream that I would watch all Harry Potter and Twilight series all together.

" Do have the collection of harry potter series ?"

_id��{���'

Authors Note:

Please Vote and Comment.