Chapter 12

Aisha*pov*

By that time we reached in front of a room like all other ordinary rooms. Let me tell you I didn't check out the whole of the house. I just went from room to kitchen and hall and dining hall. That's it.

As soon as he opened the door of the room, the room was dark . I stayed out of the room and waited for the lights to get switched on. He switched on the lights and looked at me, which meant that I should come in. I went in and inspected the room.

The view from where I was standing , a projector was hung on the sealing of the wall and the projector screen was on the wall. The screen was of the height of the wall. This room was small when compared to other room. The length and breadth was small compared to the room in which I was staying before and the room in which I am staying now. There was a mattress which was kept stick to wall of entrance.

" Yes, Harry Potters collection is available. But isn't that too old to watch?" he asked

" Okay then play the movie which you want to watch. I am ok with any movie!" I said.

He was doing some setting and I went and sat on the mattress and was watching at him.

" Do you want some popcorn or some thing to eat."

"Yes" I replied

He started the movie and said

" I'll bring some popcorn " I was about to ask him that which movie he played, that he went out of the room.

I sat there and thought about the scene which happened back in our room. Oh did I say our room. Okay I think so I also started ....

Do he really love me so much that he can forgive me this easy. I was distracted as soon as I heard heavy foot steps coming closer. My heart started beating faster but don't know why but I think so my heart knows that who it is. The more the foot steps where coming close my heart was beating much faster . STOP I demanded to my heart but it didn't.

For ignoring this I started to stare at the screen and was trying to concentrate on the movie. But NO it was only concentrating only on the sound of foot steps.

Ayan came directly in to the room and went straight to the screen and brought a small remote with him. Then he closed the room door and switched off the lights of the room and the source of the light now was the projectors light. I was making me a bit scare .

Then a hand came to my waist and took me closer to his body. It felt relief and it felt good and weird both together.

The music interrupted me from my thoughts and then I realized that the movie started now. This was harry potter's first part.

" You said that it is an old movie?" I said to pretend as normal.

'No Aisha wait stop doing all stupid things and concentrate on the movie'

" I thought the idea is cool to watch the movie all together . Actually I too didn't watch the movie all together" he said. He was too close to me that I am unable to control myself and don't know why I am turning towards his side and I am just staring at his face, and I am unable to stop myself from doing this .

Why?

Then he offered me popcorn and then I decided and most of all scolded myself to concentrate on the movie.

Ayan *pov*

I don't know why, but was I unable to stop myself from her. I want to talk to her , I want to hold her closer to me, I want to make her feel what I feel for her.

That is the reason why I said that I forgive her. Let me tell you I was not at all angry at her. I just decided to give her some time and some space .

Now we are watching movie but while we are watching the movie I was feeling her gaze on my few a times.

I took the sheets and pulled it on both of us. It looks nice when we watch a movie without lights and covering ourselves with the sheets .

I increased the cooling of Air conditioner.

We finished our popcorns long time ago. I thought of going and getting more but when I saw that Aisha has not kept and air space between both of us I decided not to move and just enjoy the moment. She was so close to me that I could feel the warmth of her body.

The was at the end while I feel Aisha was lying on me her back was on my chest and she was half sleeping. I switched off the movie and the projector screen automatically rolled up and the view of the clean sky was clear. The room was filled with moon light.

I wrapped my arms around her and she moved a bit and after some more movements she was sleeping again. It felt like she was finding her comfortable position.

I move on my right hand still holding her in my arms and then she moved a bit and her face was in my neck now . She breathed in a long breath and exhaled a long breath and pulled me more closer. She was holding my t-shirt with both of her hands.

Authors Note:

Sorry For short Chapter.

I will try to Update Another Chapter A long one.

please comment and vote.

The Chapter is not Edited.