Chapter 4

Aisha*Pov*

I was unable to open my eyes, my head was hurting and then again I tried to open my eyes and there was a blear image. I tried many times and the I got the perfect picture .

I was on black couch a what I saw next was unbelievable. Ayan Rehan Khan. Did he brought me here. No he kidnapped me . He was sitting on the couch next to me and holding my hand . I pulled my hand from his hand and sat straight and moved away from him and I checked my hijab and it was there and my clothes where also tidy too.

"Good morning my love"He said

I was taken aback again why is he saying me 'my love'

" Where am I ? who brought me here? Did you brought me here ? what do you want from me?" I asked a bit panicked

"All your questions will be answered first have some water and come along with me." he said

"Where should I come? And why?" I asked Panicking

He got up from the couch

" I don't want water! WHAT DO YOU WANT ?" I shouted out of my lungs. He Kept fingures on his ears because of my loud voice. Now tears started to run down from my eyes . I want to see my mom why am I here . ya Allah Please take me out of this hell . Ya Allah did he do some thing wrong with me.

"you don't want water right?"

"Yes,I don't want water. I want to go my home. Please I want to go home please leave me ?" I said Crying more hardly

"Hey stop crying I am not gonna hurt you !" He said coming forward

"STOP THERE AND LEAVE ME. I wanna go Home." I said the first part loudly and last part crying

"Now Stop crying and do as I say and from today onwards you can't go any where " he yelled at me

I was taken aback. How could he do this to me.

He then took my right hand in his right hand and with his left hand he lifted me up so that I can stand on my legs. I pushed him and then he had a straight expression on his face.

"What do you wanna do with me?" I asked a bit louder.

"Marry Me!" He said with a smirk on his face

"What?"

"I said Marry me " he said as he came forward, I took steps back as he tried to come closer to me. After Few more steps I dumped on a hard thing and I turned back and saw it was a door. Without Thinking twice I opened the door and saw there were stairs going down. Without thinking thrice I started running on the stairs . After don't know how many stairs I was on the floor and as I lifted my head to see there was a huge hall. Where to run further? My Eyes were searching for a door but I saw to men seated on the couch which was the in the center of the hall one was young enough and other was looking like a priest of some mosque. And with them a girl who looked like she was in her 20's.

I again scanned the room and saw a door but there were two guards standing at each end. I felt a hand in my hand and it was now one else than Ayan Rehan Khan. He came closer to me and said

"Now do as I say other wise you will have to loose either your mother or your brother" He whispered in my ear

What just he said I felt no life in my body . he then dragged me with him to the couch which was next to the couch were the two men were seated. He sat first and pull my hand and I landed beside him. He took an ipad from the one of the men and handed it to me.

"Now see this" he said pointing to the ipads screen

I took a look and saw bhais office view from outside and then the ipad camera moved and there was a men who was having a gun in his hand and hiding in front of my brothers office window.

HE came closer to me and said:

"If you don't marry me or if you don't say 'I accept'. Within 5 minutes your brother will be killed"

I looked at him and he gave me the look of 'if you don't'

"what will you get by doing all this?" I asked as the tears started to run down my face.

"you" He said and turned to the imam and said

"she is ready please start it"

The imam was saying some duaa and I don't know what all my concentration was on ipad screen seeing my brother he was working in his cabin .

The imams voice came" do you accept Aisha Hussain Ali?"

I didn't lift my head up and just said "I Accept"

The imam asked the same question two more time and said the same and the same process was going on with Ayan and he said what he had to tears ran down my face . After few seconds there was a dua and then again I felt him come closer to me and he said

"we are married couple now"

After saying that he went. I was still see at the screen of the ipad and after few seconds the gun man went I felt so relief and then the ipad camera went off. I lifted my head and saw, HE was talking to imam and the other guy and that girl was staring at me with an anger expression on her face. After that I was not able to see any thing all the picture went dark and I felt as if I fell on the couch I was sitting on..............

Author's note: 

Pleaseeeeee vote and comment i want know what my readers think about my story .

EID MUBARAK my lovely readers