Chapter 9

Do he really love me to his life. 'Aisha think about this guy.' I said to myself. He stood like that for about 5 minutes inhaling long breathes . I from don't know where asked him

" What ..... what are you.......doing?" he lifted his head up and saw his eyes were red like he cried . But didn't left me from his arms. He just loosen his hard grip on me

" Look at you how much weak and dull you are looking . After 3 weeks Ramzan is going to start, then how are you going to do fasting during ramzan?" He changed the topic.

" Look how beautiful we both look together!" I just look at him through the mirror and smiled looking at him.

" NOW did you accept me as your husband?"he asked it from somewhere with a serious look on his face.

I just stared at him don't know what to answer .

" I want some time" I just said

"Ok this will be great if we both spent time together during ramzan and get to know each other very well?"

"Yeah great " I said happily . " Now will you leave me ?" I asked

" Don't say that again !" he said getting a bit angry .I gave him a confused look . He then turned me toward him so that we can look at each others face . This time his hands went to my waist and he was holding me closer towards him holding my waist.' No use of moving Aisha' I said myself . And first time we are looking at each other from this close that I could feel his breath coming on my face, our noses were only an inch away

" I didn't marry you so that I could leave you." He said

" Oh didn't mean that, I meant that leave me so that I could go to Amma to help her" his expressions calm down and he did some thing which gave me the most weird feeling.

He kissed me on my cheek, the area which was closer to my lips. It was so fast that I didn't even got time to protect myself from that. But his lips , his lips were so soft, that I in my whole life didn't thought that a man would have such soft lips.

I didn't moved in my place because I was still in shock that what just happened .

He kissed me again on another cheek and again on that area of cheek which was closer to my lips.

I didn't move from my place still registering what is happening with me. My cheeks started to get hot

" Do you want me to kiss you on your lips?"

"No" I said in a low voice still looking at him in shock state.

He raised his eyebrows then I realized that he loosen his grip on my hands or arms, and then I realized that I need to make a move from here. I took all the courage and moved away from him .

" Amma is waiting for you down, go" he said smirking . the way he was looking looked like was also not assure that he would do something like THIS.

Now I should make a move. I started to walk and I finally reached to the rooms main exit. Without thinking twice I headed down. Because what just happen was unbelievable , really unbelievable. I mean I didn't even thought that I would be loved in this manner.

I went down stairs and found that girl which again, and was working with Amma . I entered the kitchen and said my salam . Amma gave her reply but that girl didn't even bothered to reply my salam.

Till the time I think more about that girl Amma said

" This is Ashi . Rehan's company tech manager" then she turned and said

"Hello" was all she said . She was wearing that kind of dress which was showing the size of her each body part. I mean how can anyone wear this kind of dress.

I ignored her and said

"Amma what should we make for the lunch?"

" I'll leave now" Ashi said

" Ok " said me and Amma . Together.

After she left we started prepared the lunch . When we were preparing lunch she asked me

" Shall I give you one advice?"

" Any time Amma."

"I suggest you to read namaz-e-istakhara and seek help from Allah." Actually . this is the correct advice to seek help from Allah and to know that marriage will work or not.

" Yes . Why didn't this idea poop in my head!" I said a bit happily. Amma smiled at me and said

"Please do it today . Because if you will do this now then it will help you to know him more closely in the month of ramzan ".

I shook my head in approval. Yeah she is 100% saying correct . I will do it today Inshallah.

After we were done , we prayed our salah and Amma went to set the dinning table for lunch. She even ordered me to go and call Ayan for lunch.

I went up stairs and went in front of his room and as soon as I went there all the moments came flashing in front of my eyes. I mean to say all those kisses on my cheeks. I started to run down as fast as I can because I don't want to face him again.

"Amma he is opening the door." I said as soon as I entered the kitchen . I know , I know I said lie to Amma but I cant do any thing else.

"OK, I'll call him. He must be busy working."

Amma took her phone and dialed him his number and said him to come down and have lunch. After that don't know why my heart started beating faster . 'By the thought of his coming . oh stop that' I said myself.

I set the dinning table and went back in the kitchen, because the moment I step in the dinning hall I feel nerves. He didn't came till now . so after he comes and starts eating I will prepare myself and go and have my lunch.

First I thought that I don't have lunch with them but I am feeling hungry.

I busied myself in cleaning the kitchen counter , so that I could kill some of my nervousness. I heard Amma calling me for lunch. I went out and saw that he didn't came yet.

Authors Note:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee vote and comment.