Chapter 6

Aisha POV

After I did my prayers I opened the only door in the hall and saw the same view which I saw when I was tried to run which meant that this is the door of main exit . the hall had huge curtains . I came out of the room and, saw to right side and there was a couch and nothing else and I saw to the left and there was doors which where closed, I assume they are guest rooms.

I went down stairs and again saw the guards and a voice came

"Remember your promise Aisha!" I turned to see HE was standing behind me and having that creepy smile on his face. He looks awesome when he smiles. AISHA STOP THAT. And I understood his words.

" Amma Is calling you in the kitchen" he said" follow me"

I followed him and saw amma preparing some thing in a vessel she saw me and gave a smile I returned it back" mashaallah she looks more beautiful when she smiles" she said

" After all she is my choice I wouldn't want any one take her away" he said Butterflies came again. Aisha stop he is not your willing husband.

" Now you leave the kitchen " Ordered amma he huffed and left the kitchen

" He is acting like a kid. Isn't he?" she asked.

I just nodded . She then took my hand and took me to the chair which was present in the kitchen she sat on one and I sat opposite to her

"I will not bore you but I want to tell you some thing which is of no use." She took a pause and then said" As I saw if i would have been in your place I would have done the same and fell the same and would have helped you to get out of this place" She was going to continue but I said

"Plea.." she didn't let me complete and said

" listen to me first " I nodded

"I have been working for him as a cook since he was with his parents and was a small baby I saw his childhood and that is more painful, he doesn't even hurt a fly and why he did that with you even I too don't Know. I would suggest you to stay with him and make him a proper human being . His character is clean, he is clean and more over he is such rich person but he never hurt's even a beggar, then why would he try to hurt his love, his life. There is some thing which he is hiding from me" she said thinking deep in her own thoughts. Then she started again.

"But I want to tell you that you should not miss such a good human. Please don't leave him , his life will go total disaster if you will leave him"

" What do you mean by painful?"

"He saw his parents death in front of his eyes and from that day he didn't sleep . His parents died when he was 15 and now he is 24. He has not slept for these many years. Some times when I see him in the morning his eyes would be red because of crying . He miss them a lot. And now when he found his love he says you are his life . I want to tell only one thing that he needs a wife, he needs his partner who will help him ease his life, he needs emotional support, HE NEEDS YOU" by the time she completed she was having tears in her eyes . She said the last part pressing my hand which were in her hands by now.

"If you say I will help you to fall for him, he is such a nice person and from now I will thank Allah for giving you in his life." She continued

"Take your time and then tell me. " she left a heavy breath. After a while she said again " What do you want to have for dinner?" she said changing the topic

"Let's make it together" she said

^^^^^^^^

We prepared dinner and offered our salah and had our dinner and then I decided that I want a separate room, HE agreed and now I am sitting on the bed. The room was small when compared to HIS room. It had a square shape bed not circle..