Paper Rose (Chapter 1)

"Are you ready for our

prom?" Franc asked.

"I really don't know men" Dan replied.

"Yeah so uhmm...I'm thinking of asking Anne to be my date. How 'bout you, are you feeling someone?" Franc asked.

"Yeah, there's one girl" Dan replied.

"But let me guess... she has a boyfriend" Franc said in a humurous

way. They both laughed and Dan said

"yeah...she has a boyfriend.But uhmm... I treat her better."

"Ofcourse... Dude what time is it?"-Franc

"I think I'm late... I better go" -Dan

"Yeah sure, seeya" -Franc

Then suddenly, Dan remembered that he has taekwondo training that afternoon. And he is almost late, so he said bye to Franc and to his other friends.

On his way to the gym, Dan saw his dream girl. Her name was Izabelle. When Dan saw her, he was stunned and his mind became blank. But when the boyfriend of Izabelle came, Dan's heart broke and 'nawalan ng gana magtraining si Dan.' But still he went straight to the gym and he trained.

The next day Dan was on his way to school. Nakita niya si Franc, kaya sabay na sila pumasok. In the classroom, Dan's barkada was talking about Dota, so he joined them so that he could be entertained. When Ma'am Leigh came, the students went back to their seats and the teacher discussed about the prom. Ian remembered what he saw on his

way to training yesterday. "Who could be my date?" he asked to himself. After school, Dan and his friends are about to play Dota. And on their way to a computer shop, they saw Izabelle.

"Hey Franc, she's the girl I'm talking about" Dan said.

"Oh ok..." Franc said.

As they go close to her, Franc, Gab and their 'girl friend' Rae was trying to push Dan to Izabelle.

"Come on guys, stop it. Don't you know that she has a boyfriend?" Dan said.

"So what Dan? Just wait for the right time, and they will end breaking up" Rae said.

They stopped pushing Dan to Izabelle and the words of Rae was stocked to Dan's head.

"What if Iza and her boyfriend broke up? I will wait for that day, and I will be the one who will catch her" Dan said to himself.

After teasing Dan, they saw a computer shop and they played.

After one game, Dan and Franc went home. They both rode the LRT. They both talked about girls, Dota, and having a relationship

"Franc, inlove na talaga ako kay Iza" Dan said to Franc.

"Pre, magpapansin ka rin kasi sa kanya. Wala kasi namang mangyayari kung wala kang gagawin e" Franc said

"At importante din wag ka mahiya at matorpe. Kasi wala talagang mangyayari kung wala ka ngang gagawin. Duma-moves ka din minsan" Franc added.

"Sige dadahan-dahanin ko, promise. Salamat nga pala a" Dan said.

"Wala yun pre. O dito na pala ako pupunta. Ingat ka pre a." Franc said.

"Sige" Dan replied.

On his bed, Dan was planning something, he is planning his 'damoves' for Iza. But while planning, he didn't notice that he was asleep already.

Dan woke up with a good mood. So he thought that maybe he could start his plan. So got ready and went to school. While Dan and his barkada was about to buy lunch, Dan saw Iza and her boyfriend na naglalandian, but in the face of Iza, she don't want to be flirted that way. So Dan's good mood went of.