Chapter 2

Iza's POV

I woke up with a good mood. I think this day would be great. I got up from bed and noticed another paper rose on top of the table beside my bed. So I kept it because that rose came from my bf. Or maybe someone else. But anyway, I wish I could find out who's this someone who keeps on leaving these paper roses.

I went straight to the bathroom to wash my face. Then I went to our dinning room to eat breakfast.

"Iza, why so up early? You don't have classes today right?"-My mom

O yeah I forgot, I don't have classes today.

"Yes mom, I forgot. I'm going back to bed now" -me

I forgot that today is rest day because last nighy was prom, so I went back to sleep.

I woke up 12:00 nn. Napasarap ata. And I haven't ate breakfast. And as I go to the dinning room again, I was holding my phone and it vibrated. I opened it and my boyfriend Ian. texted me. The message was...

"Meet me after school tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow?"

"I'm busy doing things today... so yeah, I'll see you tomorrow."

I just replied an 'ok sure' to him. Then ate my breakfast.

I wanted to hang out with my friends. Pero naisip ko na lagi ko naman sila kasama, kaya baka pwede iba naman.

I thought of the people I knew. Then after awhile, I thought of Dan and his friends. Close naman kami ni Rae e kaya baka pwede ako gumala kasama sila.

Tinawagan ko si Rae.

"Rae! Are  you going to make gala today?" -me

"Uhmm... I don't know e. I'll ask Dan first" -Rae

"Ok, just call me again pag pumayag na siya. Thaaankss!" -me

Rae's POV

I thought of helping Dan to get Iza. So I didn't tell Dan that Iza wanted to hang out.

I was planning to surprise Dan. Para maka-damoves na siya. So yeah, I called him

(Convo namin ni Dan)

"Dan! Gala tayo ngayon."-me

"Sige sige... sakto yung pagyaya mo a, medyo nakakatamad dito sa condo ko e. Yayain ko lang yung iba."-Dan

"Sige sige" -me

Binaba ko na yung phone at naligo na ako at nag bihis na.

I called Iza again.

"Iza, Dan said sure." -me

"Great!... I'm still getting ready" -Iza

"Oh it's ok... so I'll just fetch you?"

"Uhm if it's ok with you... sure"

So I went to the house of Iza. And as I arrive, I knocked and as she opened the door, she was so happy to see me. We were really close.

"You look great today!" -me

"Really? Thanks. You look good as well :)" -Iza

"So ano? Tara na? Punta pa tayo kina Dan e, nagpasundo rin. Para sabay sabay daw." -me

"Ahhh ganun ba? O sige tara" -Iza

We went to Dan's condo. And when we arrived to his condo, we could hear the laughter our friends. Nandito na rin pala yung iba.

I pressed the doorbell, and Dan opened the door.

"Hey Dan! Are you guys ready?" -me

Dan was stunned. He really didn't know that I was with Iza. His face was like... this -->  (0o0)

"Hey Rae! Kasama pala natin si Iza" -Gab

"Ay oo... Actually she was the one who invited me to go out." -me

"Ahh.. Ganun ba?" -Friends

Sabay akbay si Gab at Franc kay Dan and he was blushing.

Author's Note:

Sorry po kung late nag-uupdate. Nag-exam po kasi kami sa school e. Thanks din po sa mga nag-babasa nitong sinulat ko :))