Chapter 3

THE NEXT MORNING

Artie: *At another crime scene.* Those sure are crappy hunters.... We have another werewolf victim.

Sean: Lets just call Gellin and Ellie to take care of it.

Dean: *Pulls the Impala up, and gets out followed by Sam. They're wearing their 'FBI' suits.*

Artie: *Standing guard.*

Larson: Uhh.... Whats he?

Sean: He might not like those two.

Dean: "Are you kidding me. You know why we're here!"

Sam: "And we've already told you more than once that we'll leave once we're done. You do realize that if you give us access to the crime scenes the faster that we'll leave, don't you?"

Artie: Like hell will I let brats like you have your way!

Larson: Arthur! You cant speak to the FBI like that!

Artie: *Glares.* Damn.... If I tell Larson he'll know theres monsters around, and his lot will go around and cause more trouble than these two kids.... I don't want to clean that up.

Sam: "A body of someone from here was found in the next state over, so we got called in to investigate. The first scene we were at here had a body that had similar markings to the one in the other state."

Artie: *Glares. Clenches fists in rage.*

Larson: You'll have to forgive Arthur here; he's really picky about getting his job done right. Arthur, perhaps you would feel better if it was you leading them around? Im sure they'd like someone to help them with some of the more technical stuff too. *Whispers to Sean as he passes to go talk to witnesses.* "Keep Arthur in line, Sean."

Dean: *Pulls out his FBI badge.* "Anyway, I'm Agent Bryan, that's Agent Nicks."

Artie: Frauds.

Larson: Huh?

Artie: Nothing!

Dean: He better watch it.

Sean: *Hand on his shoulder.* The sooner we give them what they want, the sooner they're gone.

Artie: *Grumbles but complies.*

Sam: *While examining the body.* I wonder if these two bat for the other team. *Spots the usual signs of a vampire attack.*

Artie: *Fidgets whenever Sam or Dean gets too close. Circles around them like some kind of guard dog. Sean stands off to the side, occasionally whispering stuff to Artie while the two glance suspiciously at the brothers.*

Sam: *Notes that the body also has it's heart torn out.* That's strange.

Artie: *Eyes narrow.* I can't take this anymore, Sean.

Sean: *Grabs his shoulder to keep him from leaving.* Its ok. Just calm down and they'll leave soon.

Sam: "Agent Bryan, you should get a look at this."

Dean: *Walks over, and looks at what Sam saw.* "So, what do you think?"

Sam: *Speaks in a hushed tone.* "It looks like the work of a vampire, and then there's the work of a werewolf. I think that we might be hunting something that we've never hunted before."

Dean: "Or it could be both."

Sam: "Yeah."

Artie: *Glares.*

Sean: *Grip tightens.* Dont do it.

Artie: Are you kidding me!? *Whisper hiss.* They're all over my crime scene!

Sam: *Looks around at the perimeter of the crime scene. He ducks under the police tape, and walks over to a cluster of trees. He sees some hair, so he grabs it, and pockets it. He also sees claw marks on the ground. He 'accidentally' swipes his foot over them. He looks up to see another vampire tooth stuck into the side of this tree, and collects it. Walks back to Dean.*

Dean: *Got the names and addresses of some witnesses.* "Alright, I think that we have what we need." *Gets into the Impala, followed by Sam, and drives away.*

Sam: "Look at what I found." *Shows Dean.*

Dean: "Hair and a tooth? Great.... You think that those two guys might swing for the other team? It's fine if they do, but they better not get too... involved with each other to the point that it interferes with our case."

Sam: *Laughs.*

*Behind them a large black motorcycle is following them. The rider is surprisingly lithe and small.*

*The black bike continues to follow Dean and Sam.*

Dean: *Notices that they're being followed.* "Sam, we're being tailed."

Sam: *Looks in the mirror to see the person on the motorcycle.* "How long have they been following us?"

Dean: "For five blocks now."

Biker: *Zooms up to Sams side. The persons eyes are just barely visible and appear to have strangely small pupils.*

Sam and Dean: *Put their hands on their guns.*

Dean: *Lowers the window just enough so that it wouldn't get shot.*

*The bike makes a loud roar and zooms around the corner.*

Dean: "Huh, that was weird."

Sam: "Yes it was."

Dean: *Pulls the Impala into the parking lot of the motel that they're staying at after driving around for a while.*

*The rider is nowhere to be seen.*