Lesson 3 - How will I know if it's a Directionator?

How will I know if it's a Directionator? Very simple. Just refer to these items and you're set.

----------------------------------

You would know if it's a Directionator if she:

1. Doesn't understand 'Directionator'.

Example:

OMG I HEARD OD'S FANS ARE CALLED DIRECTIONATORS!!!!!! PROUD DIRECTIONATOR!!!!!! xxx

That deserves an automatic face-palm.

2. Doesn't get the Inside Jokes.

Example:

Wtf are with Liam and Spoons? Spoons are utensils.

Vas Happenin is such a weird phrase.

a. Spoons are the main antagonists in Liam's life. Jeez.

b. IT'S NOT WEIRD. YOU ARE.

3. They make 1D popular in school.

Example:

ONE DIRECTION IS THE BEST THING EVER YOU GUYS SHOULD LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC AND HARRY IS SO HOT OMG

No. Just no. The only thing positive about this is that One Direction is gaining more popularity, but then...directionators just ruin the fandom.  DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO DIARIES?

My school's also legitimately Directionator-infested.

4. Their Facebook Profile Pic is 1D.

For example, refer to sidebar pic. That person is a disgrace.

No. That is inappropriate. You will cause a Directionator war and spread the disease.

5. They claim to know One Direction from the beginning.

Example:

OMG I THINK I REMEMBER SEEING 1D ON X-FACTOR BEFORE THEY WERE POPULAR MEHEHE!!!!

Be honest. Whether you've joined their journey from Torn or What Makes You Beautiful, it'd only matter if you stay with them till the end. That's a real directioner.

--------------------------------------------

So hey, if you're enjoying this Directionator Textbook, how about you contribute and share stuff you know that I could add on to later Lessons? It would be highly appreciated.

To be continued~