Enrichment 2 - Directionators on Wattpad...REALLY?

Just a letter for Directionators on this site. And a few bonuses to add.

(Look it's one of my OTPs on the sidebar~)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directionators -- filthy, imbecile muggles. These are the people who send death threats to any aqcuaintances the lovely boys of One Direction have. Here goes the things I want to say to them:

Dear Directionators,

Are you aware that your stupidity is ruining our fandom? What am I talking about? Well, I'll give you a sample. For example you just discovered the band and now you're asking about objects related to them on the Internet. That deserves a million palms-in-the-face.

But then...it's not too late to love them. Personally, I'm happy about how 1D's popularity is rising and I'm proud of them for that, but...I wish there were smarter people around. Smarter ones that actually get their facts straight.

So Directionators, please improve yourselves. Wizards, unicorns and ninjas await you as you progress to the Directioner level. Good luck with that.

Love,

Clarice

P.S.

At least watch the video diaries or something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS: A CONVERSATION I HAD AT SCHOOL

Seb: I'm disgusted by the fact our school is directionator-infested. A lot of directionators scream too much and they always make that duck face when taking pictures of themselves. Then they'd upload those on FB, and call themselves ugly. I never even liked them.

Me & Seb: *brofist*

Directionator: OMG REECE I JUST LOOKED UP HARRY STYLES ON GOOGLE AND FOUND A PICTURE OF SELENA AND HARRY WALKING TOGETHER! COULD IT BE THAT THEY'RE TOGETHER?!?!

Seb: Mother of god.

Me: I wish to end my friendship with this retarded directionator.

Directionator: IT'S DIRECTIONER, NOT DIRECTIONTATOS!

Me: Wtf's that?

Directionator: THE FANS OF ONE DIRECTION!!!!

Seb: Ugh woman please stop making stupidity and just make me a sandwich

Directionator: *tears away, telling her other Directionator friends about how mean we are*

-----------------------------------------

End of Enrichment. I apologize for this being short.