Part 1

Tasaty's Point of View

"You look beautiful tonight Tasaty!" Harry says as I get to the bottom of the stairs.

"Why thank you Harry! You look... lookable tonight!" I tease.

"Oh fück off! But really, why are you so dressed up?" he asks smiling.

"Because I'm going out! I'm gonna have some fun tonight! It's gonna be so lit!" I say dancing around.

He playfully rolls his eyes.

"Have fun, and be safe okay?" he says.

"Yes sir!" I say saluting to him before bursting out in to a fit of giggles.

I grab my black leather jacket and head to the door.

"I love you!" he calls to me.

"I like you too!" I call back before getting in my car and driving off to the club.

At The Club

"Hey beautiful!" this man says to me while I'm sitting at the bar.

"Hi, how are you?" I ask.

"Great. And you?" he asks.

"Good!" I answer.

"That's good. Can I buy you another drink?" he asks me.

"Sure, why not?" I smile before I tell him what I'm drinking.

We sit and talk for a little before he asks me to dance with him to which I obviously say yes. He offers to drive me home since he only drank one drink and I had already downed two before he bought me the third drink. There's some heated making out in the car. And in my drive way too. We exchange numbers so that I can get my car tomorrow and then he watches me until I get into the house safely before pulling off.

The Next Morning

I wake up with a slight headache. I take two Aleve© before making my way downstairs to the breakfast bar.

"Good morning Ty!" Harry greets with a smile but it drops as soon as his eyes hit my neck.

"Good morning Haz!" I say my back turning from the fridge to Harry.

"What the hëll are those?" he asks me and from the sounds the bar stools make I can tell that he is standing up.

"Um, I was tased multiple times? Yeah let's go with that one!" I smile.

"Ty, don't füçking play with me! Who gave them to you?" he asks me madly.

"None of your business! Why do you care anyway? Don't trip about me! What I do in my personal life is what I do! The füçk!" I say getting mad.

"Because I care about you! You're my best friend! Am I supposed to act like I didn't see it or what?" he asks raising his voice slightly.

"Yeah, pretty much! It's not your business so don't act like it is! You aren't that important!" I say storming out.

But not before catching the look on his face after I said that.

Damn Delilah, back at it again with the books! Enjoy! Also her name is pronounced Tuh-say-tee!

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire