Part 4

Harry's Point of View

I wake up to an empty bed.

The clock reads 6:58 pm.

I'm only wearing a shirt and boxers, but it'll have to do because I don't feel like putting on more clothes.

I head downstairs and into the kitchen to see Tasaty- who happens to be wearing one of my button down shirts and a pair or white and pink shear lace panties- bent over to pull a pan out of a lower cabinet then she stretches her body up to reach a pot on the top self.

I feel my cock twitch in my boxers as I watch her strain and arch her back trying to reach it. I'm loving the little moans she's letting out due to her frustration.

I walk over to her laying my hand on her waist and pressing myself into the crack of her magnificent bum as I reach up with no strain and pull down the pot.

She smiles triumphantly as she looks up at me as she takes the pot in her hands.

She bends forward pressing back on me and arches her back as she pulls out a few more materials for dinner I'm guessing.

Right now I'm fully hard and I know that she's fully aware of this.

She closes the cabinet and grips the granite counter to steady herself as she pushes back on me and I let out an involuntary groan.

Quiet, breathy moans leave her lips as she works faster.

She suddenly turns around and looks up at me through her thick eyelashes.

"Harry..." she moans out.

"Yes love?" I say, face scrunching up in pleasure.

"What is this?" she pants out as I lay her out on the kitchen counter and grind myself down on her sex.

"Two people making each other feel good." I rush out. She reaches up and grabs my face in her hands. She pulls down into a kiss.

"Oh....God! Fuck Haz!" she screams in ecstasy as she claws her acrylic nails down my back.

"Dammit! Ohhh! Pull my hair!" I say and she pushes her fingers into my curly locks.

She tugs at my hair and I grip her waist tightly, pinning her down to the counter so that she can't move.

I start to move faster and harder and soon she's a gasping, screaming mess beneath my touch.

"Tasaty, cum for me baby!" I groan out and she grips my shoulders as her body trembles in pleasure as she calls out my name and a few other phrases in various other languages.

"Shit, fuck babe!" I groan out as I cum in my boxers, riding out my high before laying my head against her chest.

Okay! This was a bit steamy! AnyLou,

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire