Prologue

I pace around the living room tugging on my hair as Tasaty watches with wide eyes.

She opens and closes her mouth as if trying to find the right words to say.

I turn around to face her.

"Why are you pacing?" she asks me.

"Because when you say that you have news it's usually bad news." I tell her.

"Well this news is good! As you know, I've been spending a lot of time with Ben and he and I decided to make things official and get together! Isn't it amazing?" she asks as her jumps up and down in her spot showing her excitement.

My knees give out and I fall to the floor and I put my head in my hands as I sob my heart out, taking in the news she just told me.

Her smile drops as she kneels next to me.

"Are those tears of joy by any chance?" she asks me making me sob harder.

"Come on Haz, what's wrong? I thought you would be happy." she says and I can hear the frown in her voice.

"I am happy Tasaty. These are happy tears." I say standing up.

She embraces me in a tight, warm hug, wrapping her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist.

Harry, we've been best friends since we were in the womb. I know you better than you know yourself. You can't fool me. What's wrong?" she asks me.

"How long have you known him? I mean you met him at a bar for God's sake! You don't need him. You need someone who loves you. Someone who will always protect you. Someone to come home to every night. Someone who'll hold you when you cry, who feels like home no matter where you go or move. You need someone who will live for you, and treat you like the queen you are Tasaty!" I tell her.

"How do you know that Ben isn't that someone?" she asks me.

"Because, you never come home with a smile on your face after you've been with him. You never talk about him like he's the best thing ever. Like he's your soulmate, your best friend. I never see you look at him with love in your eyes. And Benjamin isn't going to do any of the things that I just said and we both know that." I say rolling my eyes even though there are tears waiting to pour out at any minute.

She looks at the ground pushing her foot around for a minute.

"What do you want from me Harry?" she asks in a whisper and I look up to see that she's staring at me intently.

She looks as if she might burst out crying soon.

"Just tell me... do you love him?" I ask her hoping that I wouldn't have my heart broken.

Alright lambchops! I was reading and I realized I put Prologue down but never really wrote a Prologue. It was a chappie, so here is the official Prologue. AnyLou,

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire