Part 3

Harry's Point of View

"What are you doing love?" I ask her as she wraps her legs around my waist.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't getting turned on by her actions.

She looks up at me and smiles and God does she look ravishing.

Where is this one gonna go?

"Harry I really am sorry for snapping at you like that! It wasn't fair for me to take out my frustration on you!" she says letting me go.

Oh

"It's okay Taz! It really is, I'm not upset anymore, I promise." I tell her kind of upset that it wasn't what I thought it was.

"Are you okay?" she asks, probably noticing my face.

I put on my best fake smile.

"Of course I'm okay! Take your nap!" I say leaving the room and closing the room behind me.

I hear her phone ring and she answers it with a downer attitude.

Her phone conversation

"Hello?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm just worried about Harry, that's all."

"What do you mean? That's my best friend! Of course I'm going to worry about him!"

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped. Maybe I do worry about him too much."

"Right now?"

"Harry wouldn't like it if I left right now."

"Well you should care! He takes care of me. He feeds me and keeps me safe and he loves me! So you should care! He does!"

"Well sometimes you don't act like you care! I don't even know why I bother with you."

"Well maybe you were a drunk mistake Benjamin! You are so inconsiderate sometimes."

"You know it's not but sometimes you make me wish we had never met."

"Whatever! Bye"

She softly starts to sob and I walk back into the room.

"Why do you put up with him?" I ask her.

"Because, no one else wants me. I have to latch on to the one's that pay attention to me." she sniffles.

"Baby, that's not true. There are loads of people who would love to have you. And you shouldn't settle for anyone. You get the one who loves you unconditionally and you settle down with them." I tell her.

She kisses my cheek and slings her arm across my chest, laying down.

"What would I do without you?" she asks me.

"You would die because no one makes you feel like I do!" I tell her.

Alright you guys. I'm leaving tomorrow for camp so I thought I would update before I go. AnyLou,

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire